Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What god was worshipped by the Jews and Progressives? Part ONE

May 18 2012 at 3:42 PM
Ken Sublett 
from IP address 166.248.66.118

If you can read Acts 7 supported by Christ in many of the Psalms and prophets you will understand that God DID NOT command the Monarchy consisting of Civil-Military-Clergy, the temple, the sacrificial system or the Levite Exorcistists as God's provision to prevent any godly person from even being inside the gates. The SKIA or Shadow defines a "totally erroneous system" and Christ says that they had a Covenant with Death and Hell

http://www.piney.com/Acts.7.Temple.Not.Commanded.html

And yet, all of the Progressives infiltrating and confiscating the church house of widows are modern day Scribes and Pharisees: Jesus called them Hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 named performance speakers, singers and talented instrument players.

I don't know a single church father who did not know the difference in the Old testament between:

1. God gave Israel The Book of The Covenant at Mount Sinai but the people refused to listen to God without a mediator (preacher, priest, musician).

2. This Covenant was the only spiritual Covenant made by God in Christ with Abraham and those who walked by His faith.

3. God turned the nation over to worship the starry host: I know of no modern preacher or scholar who can read Acts 7 who repeats the message of Christ in the prophets.

4. Therefore, whatever they claimed about their "gods" the Jews worshipped the starry host and to some extent serpents.

5. The Book of The Law was to regulate the people and provided ceremonial purity to save them in a physical sense: It had no saving power.

6. Christ the Rock provided the Qahal, synagogue or Church of Christ in the wilderness as a School (only) of the Word (only) delivered by Moses and the elders to the smaller groups.

7. The Civil-Military-Clergy complex "profaned" the Sabbath with no effect because God had already abandoned them.

8. The Levites Stood In Ranks to make certain that no godly person ever came near the sacrificial system which Christ says 'God never commanded.'

10. They performed as Soothsayers and/or Sorcerers: they never-musical performance was called EXORCISM and never "worship."

9. The acts of the Monarchy recorded by the Scribes is, according to the Prophets, tainted with lies especially about the Temple and their blasphemy in teaching that God could be fed, clothed, housed and sexually served by hierodules.

10. The Church of Christ is built upon the Prophets (by the Spirit OF Chrixt) and the prophecies made more certain by Jesus and recorded by the Apostles under inspiration.

11. And yet in most of the world's pulpit it is taught at the Sacrificial system including "music" was God's APPROVED PATTERN and that the LAW has not been changed. No public proclaimer who believes that and builds things like getting drunk at Passove should not be allowed out without a leash: they are a prophetic fulfilment.

EASTER OR THE JEWISH PASSOVER

"Asherah (symbolized by errect poles [Jachin and Boaz] with fertility symbols pouring out the top): She is the Queen of Heaven, in other languages and ages identified as Ashtoreth, Athirat, Astarte, and Ishtar. Yahweh, the Hebrew God elevated to become the sole deity , was Her consort.

Her "male" priestesses were known as kelabim, the faithful "dogs" of the Goddess,

who practiced divinatory arts,
danced in processions,

and served as hierodules, qedeshim,
in the company of other priestesses.

Elements of the goddess worship were largely erased in a cultural purge c. 630 BCE by King Yosiah, at the behest of Yahweh's priests, who required supremacy.

This is the message of Paul denying access by the dogs or concision and warning about women WAVING unholy harms which has to be moderated to prevent WRATH or an ORGY breaking out.

Ezekiel Eight defines a "sun rise service" where the Jews bowed down to the sun in the east. This meant that they had to turn their backs on the temple which they later rejected. At the same time the Women (always) were Lamenting for Tammuz inside of the temple. This is perhaps a God-provided "way of escape" when they same people are happy to define Jesus as a "wine drinker and a party kind of guy."

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

The Jews rarely celebrated the Biblical Passover which was to remind them of slavery. The adoption of the Babylon festival as the pattern for their "passover" with the cups of intoxicants was rather to celebrate their LIBERTY.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: What god was worshipped by the Jews and Progressives? Part ONE

May 18 2012, 11:47 PM 

Still trying to bend God to your will, are you? How's that working out for you?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

What pagan gods did the Jews and "progressives" Worship part TWO

May 19 2012, 9:14 AM 

It seems impossible for the age of self-speak, which gives God in Christ no right to speak, to grasp the story line of the Bible. Paul spoke of the "many" who were interested in Vocational Christianism and promised that they would be delusional. Jesus said that He would not pray for the "world" as the patternism for Christianism and God would HIDE Himself from the wise. Neither of these as brands of paganism can worship a Spirit God in the human spirit ONLY. That is because they substitute all of the fleshley impulses supposed to have been sacrificed or "burned up" on the altar. Reasonable or rational is Word-Centered and is the ANTITHESIS of the Jewish and other pagan worship which sought avenues to God other than through His Word

http://www.piney.com/Romans.12.Reasonable.Worship.Word.Opposite.Music.html

The kingdom of God does not come with observation: this means "religious observations" or services. This gives a Disciple the power to escape the captivity of everything connected with the Jewish Religion and hear the Spirit of Christ ONLY in the Prophets and Apostles.

If it is not possible to discern from reading Scripture the difference between the Sacrificial System and the Spiritual worship in the Qahal, synagogue or Church of Christ in the wilderness, we note that no early historical scholar before denominational divisions failed to understand. Even Secular Scholars understood that God abandoned the God-denying Jews to worship the Starry Host, and would laugh at anyone so evil as to try to impose any part of the "covenant with death and hell" system on believers.

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/p/plutarch/symposiacs/chapter4.html

QUESTION VI.
WHAT GOD IS WORSHIPPED BY THE JEWS.
SYMMACHUS, LAMPRIAS, MOERAGENES.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: What pagan gods did the Jews and "progressives" Worship part TWO

May 19 2012, 11:25 AM 

I thin I saw this movie once, its called "Star Wars".

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz

Re: What pagan gods did the Jews and "progressives" Worship part TWO

May 19 2012, 12:25 PM 

Brian,

I have reviewed the source link:

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/p/plutarch/symposiacs/chapter4.html

... and, certainly, Ken quoted the exact black text on white [background]. Noteworthy is the last statement quoted: "The Jews themselves witness no less; for when they keep the Sabbath, they invite one another to drink till they are drunk; or if they chance to be hindered by some more weighty business, it is the fashion at least to taste the wine." [emph., d.c.]

I agree with you, Brian. The scene from http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au ... along with Al Maxey's acceptance of "the Four Cups of Wine" and rejection of the "Law of Silence" would make a great plot for a movie to illustrate and simplify it all for the liberal/progressive mindset.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

God of Jews Part Three

May 20 2012, 2:51 PM 

[linked image]
If ALL recorded history cannot prove to you that the Jewish Monarchy had been abandoned to worship the starry host (Acts 7), and that God had never commanded any one to make animal sacrifices. When God Tested Abraham Mount Moriah meant that GOD HAS PROVIDED. That did not prevent Solomon from building a temple (altho there is not a shard of pottery to prove that it ever existed and Christ warned about the 'lying pen of the Scribes' writing about the temple. That does not prevent their Spiritual Descendants from trying to prove that God APPROVED of the sacrificial system WITH instruments and "that is a command for us today."

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel,
.....Amend your ways and your doings,
.....and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Jeremiah 7:3

Trust ye not in lying words, saying,
.....The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord,
.....The temple of the Lord, are these. Jeremiah 7:4

For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings;
.....if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; Jeremiah 7:5

If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow,
.....and shed not innocent blood in this place,
.....neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Jeremiah 7:6

Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:7

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Jeremiah 7:8

Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely,
.....and burn incense unto Baal,
.....and walk after other gods whom ye know not; Jeremiah 7:9

> For I spake NOT unto your fathers, nor commanded them
.....in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
.....concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: Jeremiah 7:22
> But this thing commanded I them, saying,
.....Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people:
.....and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you,
.....that it may be well unto you. Jeremiah 7:23
> But they HEARKENED NOT, nor inclined their ear,
.....but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart,
.....and went backward, and not forward. Jeremiah 7:24

I hope you do not call the Spirit OF Christ a liar.

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett

What god worshipped by the Jews: pattern for your church Part Four

May 22 2012, 2:16 PM 

Any Simple Simon Bible reader would at least confess what the Stephen said and the Jews affirm: the Jews worshiped the Starry Host as well as serpents as we have shown in Ezekiel 8:13 where they worshipped the Babylonian Tamuz and Innana or Ishtar (Easter) and the men BOWED to the rising sun in the east and TURNED their back on the Temple they believed housed God.

Only Sissy Sallys ever worshiped a masculine "god" with any kind of hypocritic arts and crafts: the synagogue was a WORD ONLY Assembly and the Church of Christ is NOT different for anyone capable of reading the CLEAR COMMANDS.

Ovidius Naso, History of Love OUTED in a church near you

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: What god worshipped by the Jews: pattern for your church Part Four

May 22 2012, 8:06 PM 

So you appeal to Plutarch to prove the Bible false? You're really reaching here and your desperation is showing. Why not admit you are wrong about basically everything you've posted? Gets your pride out of the way and opens you up for learning truth.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz

May 22 2012, 11:01 PM 

Brian,

Ken has more accumulated knowledge than all the change agents combined of recorded history and documents that prove what the Bible has already revealed to us regarding idolatry, musical idolatry, heathenism, pagan acts, etc. As much as religious zealots opine that non-prohibitive means permissive, it is undeniable that, e.g., musical instruments cannot be disassociated from dancing.

Your mentors, the change agents, are always prepared to distract, disrupt, pervert, divide and acquire congregations by teaching that congregational singing without the theatrics is not pleasing enough to God. That would strongly suggest that God is really pleased when musical devices are played. But the agents are not quite as prepared to teach [although some of them just might be] that supplemental dancing in worship would even be more pleasing to God. Why is that? When the noise of musical instruments and dancing go hand-in-hand?

Their favorite music? "This is how we overcome [repeat some 12 times] ... You have turned my sorrow into joy ... You have turned my mourning into dancing...." (Psalm 30:11; Esther 9:22)

You, too, can learn from Ken. He's already done the research for you. Before long, you'll reach a point that, surely enough, the Bible is true.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 22 2012, 11:36 PM 

Ken Sublett is a lunatic and the sooner you realize it the better. His only motivation is power and control. He will tell any lie, make any mis-characterization that he has to in order to preserve his version of how "church" should be done. He does not know the Bible and has no concept of God's grace or love. He is a sad clown, the kind of teacher that Paul warned against in Galatians. Your friend is a modern-day Pharisee who gives real Christians a bad name.
Ken's "research" is bogus and has no connection to Christianity. His personal attacks on men who are working for reasonable reform in the church of Christ is wild,baseless and serves no purpose. CENI, the twin prohibitives of silence and expediency,slander and libel are his tools. Think for yourself, Donnie. When did God ever reveal truth to His people by saying absolutely nothing?
Where in the Bible are we told to destroy another brother when he disagrees with us? Ken does it with impunity.
What Ken doesn't realize is that, within the bounds of holiness, there is room for variation. Read Romans 14 and the book of 1 Corinthians. Paul teaches that it is okay to disagree on non-essentials.You seem like you have a modicum of intelligence. Do your own thinking and quit parroting Ken and, for heaven's sake, quit defending him. Ken has bet his salvation that he is right and everyone who disagrees with him is wrong. Don't you make the same mistake.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz

May 23 2012, 12:04 AM 

Brian,

I'm sorry that you have drawn that conclusion and are that close-minded. I cannot help you in that regard. To you Ken is a lunatic. To me the change agents, your mentors, are destructive to the church that Christ established. I think this website has clearly explained all that ... and often. It is time you recognized their deeds and evil schemes.

Perhaps, you can influence and encourage the change agents to start their own church from SCRATCH!!!

Respond to this message   
ken sublett

May 23 2012, 9:51 AM 

The old Romans 14 STEAL? Not being able to read BLACK text on BROWN paper is a bad MARK but believe me it is a sin NOT to be repented of. A Christian or Disciple or Student (only) of Christ (only) could NOT use Romans 14 as a way to EXCUSE their blasphemy or to use RACA words on people who diligently search for the truth. Al / Brian would love to sow discord at CM. That's his job: that's what he does.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
ken sublett

May 23 2012, 10:07 AM 

Luke illustrates the uses of dialogismos...

But Jesus, aware of their reasonings (dialogismos), answered and said to them, "Why are you reasoning (dialogizomai = verb form) in your hearts? (Luke 5:22) (Comment: In the majority of occurrences of the verb dialogizomai is used for the deliberations of Jesus opponents, Mk 2:6, 8, or the interpersonal deliberations of the disciples, Mk 8:16ff)

But He (Jesus) knew what they (his opponents) were thinking (dialogismos), and He said to the man with the withered hand, "Rise and come forward!" And he rose and came forward. (Luke 6:8)

And an argument (dialogismos) arose among them (the disciples) as to which of them might be the greatest. But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking (dialogismos) in their heart, took a child and stood him by His side (Luke 9:46-47)

And He said to them, "Why are you (disciples at His post-resurrection appearance) troubled, and why do doubts (dialogismos) arise in your hearts? (Luke 24:38) (Here dialogismos denotes unspoken thoughts concerning the truth of what they see, hence questionings, doubts)

Vine notes that dialogismos is...

chiefly in the N.T. in an evil sense, of reasonings that are the outcome of self-will, reasonings of the natural mind in independence of God. So in the LXX (e.g., Lam. 3:60), imaginations....Dialogismos sometimes means inward questioning, sometimes dispute... the inward reasonings which find expression in controversy and contention. (Vine, W. Collected Writings of W. E. Vine. Nashville: Thomas Nelson )

As alluded to above, in the NT, dialogismos is used mainly in an evil sense describing reasoning that is the outcome of self-will. Here it describes reasoning of the natural mind in independence of God. In (see note Romans 1:21) it denotes the false notions about God, entertained in opposition to the facts revealed concerning Him in nature. We see this in Matthew's use...

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts (dialogismos), murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders. These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man." (Mt 15:19-20)

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 23 2012, 10:29 AM 

You see conspiracy and evil schemes where none exist. You, and others, are projecting your fears onto men of goodwill who have challenged you to do nothing more than to think for yourself. You are so locked into your rigid patternism that you can't conceive that they just might be right.
That legalistic version of Christianity that you hold on to so tight, that calls down judgment on anyone who dares to deviate from "the pattern" (which still remains undefined for purposes of our discussion, by the way) and that seeks to preserve mere tradition at all costs and by any means necessary, is not the gospel and peace of Jesus.
Within the bounds of holiness, Donnie, there is room for variation. That is what the entire book of 1st Corinthians is about. We don't have to agree on every single little detail of how to worship God. Where you and Ken and others cross the line is when you seek to bind your own convictions on others. That violates the command of Romans 14:22, "Have it as your own conviction before God." If, for example, it is your conviction that a capella singing is the correct way to worship God, fine. You don't have to sing with instrumental accompaniment and shouldn't. That's your conviction. But it is not your place, nor is it Ken's, to condemn others whose own study have led them to a different conclusion.
You owe Al Maxey, Jay Guin, Rubel Shelley and the others you have slandered with impunity on this website a sincere and heartfelt apology. They are your brothers in Christ even though they may hold very different convictions from you. Until you do that, you place yourself outside fellowship and have cut yourself off from the grace and forgivness of God.That's a lonely place to be.
As for Ken, he has built an entire theology on Stephen's speech before the Sanhedrin. That's a violation of the most basic hermeneutical principles. I would suggest that you start doing your own reading and thinking. Ken is a false teacher and you would do well to steer clear of him.

Respond to this message   
Ken sublett

They are also false teachers about Amos: even PhDuh?

May 23 2012, 12:18 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken sublett

Re: They are also false teachers about Amos: even PhDuh?

May 23 2012, 12:26 PM 

I found this old photo of you singing girls at Mount Sinai.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken sublett

May 23 2012, 12:36 PM 

Stephen's warning is good enough for me since Christ said the same thing over and over and over. First Corinthians does not tolerate ANYTHING that does not edify or teach the Word of God UNLESS they-you claim to be a God-ordained prophet.

Ezek 20:7 Then said I unto them,
.....Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes,
.....and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt:
.....I am the Lord your God.

Shiqquwc (h8251) shik-koots'; or shiqquc shik-koots'; from 8262; disgusting,
i. e. filthy; espec. idolatrous or (concr.) an idol: - abominable filth (idol, -ation), detestable (thing)

Ezek 20:8 But they rebelled against me,
.....and would not hearken unto me:
.....they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes,
.....neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said,
.....I will pour out my fury upon them,
.....to accomplish my anger against them
.....In the midst of the land of Egypt.

Ezek 20:9 But I wrought for my names sake,
.....that it should not be polluted before the heathen,
.....among whom they were, in whose sight
.....I made myself known unto them,
.....in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt.

Ezek 20:45 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Ezek 20:46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south,
.....and drop thy word toward the south,
.....and prophesy against the forest of the south field;

Ezek 20:47 And say to the forest of the south,
.....Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God;
.....Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee,
.....and it shall devour every green tree in thee,
.....and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched,
.....and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.

The promise of Baptism by WIND (not a people) and FIRE.

Ezek 20:48 And all flesh shall see that I the Lord have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.

Ezek 20:49 Then said I, Ah Lord God they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

May 23 2012, 3:06 PM 

The entire book of 1st Corinthians deals with how to settle differences within the body of Christ, especially those differences that have to do with matters of preference and tradition. You might try reading it sometime.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

You can't Read Paul's Writings.

May 23 2012, 6:04 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

There is NO silence: Paul commanded you NOT to do what you WANT to do.

May 23 2012, 6:29 PM 

Paul issues a DIREC COMMAND: if you claim that Paul endorses YOU replacing the Will of God knowing that you plan to sow discord and silence the voice of Jesus Christ then God has a prepared place for a prepared. Why call Paul a liar? If musical idolatry was BEYOND REDEMPTION at Mount Sinai, and God turned them over to their old Egyptian /Babylonian worship, why would you defend the PROGRESSIVES who try to TEMPT you to follow their patternism?

1 Cor. 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

If you say that this does NOT outlaw instrumental music on the day dedicated to God then we KNOW for a fact that the "progressives" have been made delusional. If you SPREAD the stock yard spittle all around without knowing that you CANNOT understand because in denying baptism you DO NOT have A holy spirit or A good conscience meaning a Co-perception of the word.

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

Theodoret (Quasten, Music & Worship, p. 65) claimed that the Jews brought liturgical music from Egypt and Philo wrote that "Moses learned rhythm, harmony, meter and everything concerned with instrumental music from the Egyptians." This is why Moses knew that the noise at Mount Sinai was not the sound of defeat or of victory. Rather, it was the "sound of them singing that I hear."

The Jews sang in the type of the Egyptian threnodies (elegies for the dead):
Thus they made a golden bull, the image of an animal that was held to be the most sacred in that land;
they offered unholy sacrifices, performed impious dances and sang hymns
which differed in no way from the pagan mourning songs. Philo, De specialibus legibus

Jesus threw them out more or less violently

"This reference probably indicates the use of songs from the cult of Osiris... it can hardly be denied that Egyptian influence on Jewish musical practices was quite significant. This would stand to reason because of the high quality of Egyptian cultic music. The tambourine or timbrel, a hoop of bells over which a white skin was stretched, came from Egypt. Miriam used this instrument to accompany the singing and dancing on the shores of the Red Sea (Ex. 15).

That needs no proving: performing musicians say "WATCH JESUS" but they know and all fools know that they are saying "WATCH ME perform my idolatry of talent."

"We know that all of the Israelites brought Egyptian gods and practices with them and it is not far-fetched to think that Miriam, who had not yet been exposed to the Covenant, was part of the consciousness-altering rhythms and which was part of a priestly myth-play brought to destructive consummation at Mount Sinai as the golden calf was called back into action.

This "rising up to play" involved eating, drinking, nakedness and musical worship. The goddess, Hathor, is the best candidate for the Mother Goddess of the Mount Sinai idolatry. Here priestesses or prophetesses were highly trained with musical instruments, cultic songs and be able to join in the religious dance.

"Music and drugs were co-consiprators in religious ecstasy. They may have used some product of the sycamore fig which both intoxicated and induced an altered state of consciousness. The ergo of barley was well known. Anton Marks

"Rising up to Play" was playing instruments in a ritual drama and was mocking Jehovah God as they rejected Him and worshiped Apis. Elsewhere we see that this was seduction, the theme of all ancient worship with music:

THIS IS WHAT DAVID DID: Sorry you missed the first authorized PROPHET:

http://www.piney.com/2.Samuel.6.html

"They sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. They practiced rites in which they made themselves naked, perhaps similar to those which were carried out by naked Babylonian priests." (Woodrow, p. 158)

This is the EPHOD David wore when He "ROSE UP TO PLAY" while moving the Ark of the Covenant. All neo-pagans just out of Cave Man 101a think that THEY can seduce their gods with music and virtual sex called "worship teams."

[linked image]

Theodoret (Quasten, Music & Worship, p. 65) claimed that the Jews brought liturgical music from Egypt and Philo wrote that "Moses learned rhythm, harmony, meter and everything concerned with instrumental music from the Egyptians." This is why Moses knew that the noise at Mount Sinai was not the sound of defeat or of victory. Rather, it was the "sound of them singing that I hear."

The Jews sang in the type of the Egyptian threnodies (elegies for the dead):
Thus they made a golden bull, the image of an animal that was held to be the most sacred in that land;
they offered unholy sacrifices, performed impious dances and sang hymns
which differed in no way from the pagan mourning songs. Philo, De specialibus legibus

[Jesus threw them out more or less violently]

"This reference probably indicates the use of songs from the cult of Osiris... it can hardly be denied that Egyptian influence on Jewish musical practices was quite significant. This would stand to reason because of the high quality of Egyptian cultic music. The tambourine or timbrel, a hoop of bells over which a white skin was stretched, came from Egypt. Miriam used this instrument to accompany the singing and dancing on the shores of the Red Sea (Ex. 15).

That needs no proving: performing musicians say "WATCH JESUS" but they know and all fools know that they are saying "WATCH ME perform my idolatry of talent."

See that Al Maxey thinks that this ESCAPE from the males by Miriam is a PATTERNISM for female worship ministers playing instruments.

http://www.piney.com/Maxey.Miriam.html

"In the New Testament there is nowhere any emphasis laid on the musical form of the hymns; and in particular none on instrumental accompaniment whereas this is significantly paganism." (Delling, Gerhard, Worship in the New Testament, trans. Percy Scott Phil. Westminster press, 1962, p. 86).

If you ARE a superstitious PAGAN then CONFESS IT.
The MARK is that baptized believers having received A holy spirit can read the word SPEAK and not have Satan translate it as SANG. Isn't that the wildest exactly reproduction of the FALL FROM GRACE at the Red Sea and at Mount Sinai?

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.128.197 on May 23, 2012 6:57 PM

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter