Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Stark Warlick Debate showing that "unity" means treachery.

January 23 2013 at 3:11 PM
Ken Sublett 
from IP address 75.109.204.250

The Stark Warlick Debate on "God authorizes Instrumental Music in Worship."

http://www.piney.com/Stark.Warlick.Debate.God.Authorizes.Instruments.Music.html

This is just a beginning look but it only takes reviewing a few proofs to show that people who are quite ignorant and quite arrogant have no trouble deliberately sowing discord. There were several events where the Christian Church intentionally imposed instruments and confiscated the church: Warlick notes even in 1903 the attitude was "get over it or get out." It became very apparent that any effort at "unity" put the congregation is certain danger that the property would be taken. And yet, pseudo-preachers for the Church of Christ promote unity KNOWING that the hidden agenda is to be a TURNCOAT and open the gates.

[linked image]
[linked image]

To claim that PSALLO first used by the Disciples-Christian churches in 1878 commands the use of Instrumental music.

Claims that the Spirit OF Christ guiding Paul was just too stupid to know that even Silly Sally knew that if you wanted to tell someone to PLAY and INSTRUMENT there were compound words for STYLE and names of instruments.

Therefore, according to Christ in Jeremiah 23 to say that God approves something when He denounces it (to readers) is called BLASPHEMING the Holy Spirit OF Christ.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.210.5.90 on Jul 18, 2013 8:06 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett

Re: Judging Others

January 24 2013, 8:45 AM 

The charge that trying to inform people about the wickedness of IMPOSING musical instruments by claiming that God COMMANDED it is called judging. Judging, as we might imagine, is done by those intending to RETRAIN all of the young preachers to join the Instrumental Band.

Whoever posted the charge should respond if he has any evidence to support deliberately sowing massive discord to make a place in the mainstream for that which excites and disgusts at the same time.

All of the JUDGING has been done over a decade-long planned agenda to deprive young preachers of the truth about instrumental music. Counting the numbers involved, the "unity" agenda has spread more judgmentalism than in recorded history. Anyone who sees "music" as an adjunct to the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles, when there is no command, example or remote inference of anyone in the Bible or before the Reformation to SING congregationally with or without instruments is just FABRICATING.

If you don't know that Jesus, Paul and Peter SAT DOWN all of the Scribes and pharisess, hypocrites (speakers, singers and instrument players in Ezekiel 33) to make the EKKLESIA of Christ remotely possible then you simply have never read the Bible beyond passing tests or gittin up sermons.

http://www.piney.com/Blasphemy.Spirit.Word.Christ.html

1. To say that those who refuse to be FORCED into something they have never done in the 2. Bible and recorded history of the Church of Christ are TRADITIONALISTS
--if done on a private level is ignorance:
--if done publically to demean others is lying about God, to God and godly people.

3. If people in high places say that REJECTING others efforts to IMPOSE musical worship teamss(a heresy) are SECTARIAN (heretics) then they INTENTIONALLY pass judgment on those who have the Word and recorded history on their side.

1. If you say that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL praise because you SAY God commanded the Levites as Musical Worship Ministers for animal sacrifices.
2. When Scripture teaches them as Jacob-cursed, God-abandoned to worship the STARRY HOST
3. When the proof text says that DAVID commanded the NOISE and God commanded the Levites to prophesy as SOOTHSAYERS to EXECUTE any one not connected with the God-abandoned sacrificial system.
4. The the Spirit Of Christ in Jeremiah says that they Despise or BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit of Christ who inspired the prophets.

1. If they claim that a spirit commanded you to IMPOSE "instrumental praise."
2. And God did not command instrumental praise
3. The the Spirit OF Christ calls you a Blasphemer. If you need a second opinion you are hated because Amos warns about bringing music into the holy places. If you need a third opinion God HATES you because you plan to sow massive discord seeing godliness as a means of financial gain (profession).

1. If you say that MAKING MUSIC in the ekklesia-synagogue AIDS Jesus
2. When The ekklesia--synagogue ordained in the wilderness EXCLUDED "vocal or instrumental rejoicing."
3. Then, you intentional violate the direct command of Christ, the historical practice of the Jews, the approved example of Jesus, the command of Jesus in coming to be THE only Spirit teacher of HIS ekklesia or assembly. As well as almost 4 centuries before anyone decided to sow discord by ADDING singing as an ACT of liturgy.

1. If you say that Christ commanded a LAW of Lay By in Store to FINANCE this foolishness.
2. When Jesus paid it all and Paul said it was NOT a command even for the destitute
3. Then Paul and common decency says that you are an EXTORTIONIST.

1. If you say that you have AUTHORITY to fabricate your own songs and sermons
2. When the Spirit OF Christ outlawed SPEAKING YOUR OWN WORDS.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

3. And the ELDERS as pastor-teachers are limited to "teaching that which has been taught"
Then you are ANTI-Christian because you have no intention of obeying the ONLY pattern for assemblying as A School of the Word.

You are free to consult any scholar to refute my assertions which any disciple can prove and is the opinion of the Holy Spirit OF Christ: I don't make up things and I don't try to sell my OWN words claiming to be a minister of Christ.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.16.176 on Jan 24, 2013 6:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: Judging Others A

January 25 2013, 10:18 AM 

"Judging" is one of those words launched any time anyone questions people. The NEW law of silence is 'WE have the right to IMPOSE on you and YOU must sit down and shut up or YOU will be judging and sowing discord.

Secondly, those who hallucinate a musical or other performance act as belonging to the School of Christ where HE has prescribed the curriculum do not know and probably do not care that there is not a jot or tittle inf FAVOR and masses of information outlawing anything other than TEACHING the Prophets and Apostles as the FOUNDATION upon which A church of Christ is built or EDUCATED.

Those who get you to build them a mega church and then say, Oh yes! we are going to divert YOUR property into a neo pagan worship center is THE definition of judgmentalism. ALL musical terms in one way or another identify the CRAFT of the enchanters or sorcerers. That fits the end-time prophecy.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.16.176 on Jan 25, 2013 10:26 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

January 29 2013, 3:12 PM 

Those lying about God in order to IMPOSE musical instruments or "machines for doing hard work mostly in making war or arousing religious panic" CLAIM that the WEAK in Romans 14 are the ANTI-instrumentalists and THEY are sick of catering to them so they plan to OFFEND everyone to prove that they are trying to force the WEAK to get strong enough to tolerate instrumental PERFORMERS in the School of Christ.

Unfortunately for the PROGRESSIVES and most churches dominated with men with a Preaching Permit, there is not the slightest interest in defining words so they just, says Jeff Walling and the Winterfest 2013 crowd, let the LORD LEAD them. Now, if a person had to dismantle a land wind and let the lord lead him "beyond the sacred pages" we would say good riddance to another fool out of the DNA pool.

On the contrary, Paul said DON'T EVEN ACCEPT the Weak in Romans 14 which is the sermonizers, singers, instrument players and actors.

However, in Romans 15 the synagogue or ekklesia is defined to EXCLUDE the instrumental mind blinders and ACCEPT those who are WEAK in body or faith. After all the ONE PIECE PATTERN is to edify or EDUCATE those who are weak in the faith. The musicators intend to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." It seems to be working.

That permits the ABSOLUTE PATTERN for the church: "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is written for our learning" which is SCRIPTURE and the only way to glorify or praise God:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
anonmous

accountable correction

February 7 2013, 11:33 AM 

Just fyi. You made a boo boo on Romans 14. I just got through reading it and it Isis the exact opposite.
In him, accountable brother in Christ

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

February 8 2013, 1:27 PM 

You remember that Jesus consigned the pipers, singers and dancers to the marketplace which was the AGORA.

Paul was confronted with two major sects in Rome: the Dionysus meat eaters and wine drinkers and the Orphic who were vegetarians (bean eaters) and drank no wine.

Both of these sects were addicted to loud vocal and instrumental noise. The history of Rome defines them perfectly.

The place where the new Christians just out of both sects crossed was where most city people took their meals in the marketplace where the pagan temples existed. The other problem was the DAYS at which meats, wine or vegetables were available. Therefore, if someone showed up on a pagan worship day and bought meat the other believers would be antagonistic.

Paul is saying that the Kingdom (within you) does not consist of what goes in the mouth but what goes out of the mouth.

Therefore, he silenced ALL DOUBTFUL DISPUTATION or private opinions about DIVERSITIES because they did not edify or EDUCATE.

In Romans 15 he silenced SELF-PLEASURE which eleminates the same musical performers. That then enabled ALL with their own opinions to perform church which was commanded to be PREACHING the WORD by reading the word. He comanded "one mind and one mouth" speaking "that which is written for our learning" or Scripture.

The DAYS and FOODS had to do with their bellies and had nothing to do with the Kingdom of God. Jesus said that the kingdom is WITHIN us and we should not go out to listen to people claiming that THEY have the message. Jesus also said that the kingdom does not come with observations: that means RELIGIOUS SERVICES which are the opposite of ekklesia, synagogues or Schools (only) of the Word (only)

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

The Charge that quoting the Word is being Judgmental.B

January 24 2013, 11:55 AM 

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 70.193.16.176 on Jan 25, 2013 10:27 AM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

The NACC using PSALLO to seduce is called BLASPHEMY

February 2 2013, 3:51 PM 

[linked image][linked image]

To claim that PSALLO first used by the Disciples-Christian churches in 1878 commands the use of Instrumental music.

Claims that the Spirit OF Christ guiding Paul was just too stupid to know that even Silly Sally knew that if you wanted to tell someone to PLAY and INSTRUMENT there were compound words for STYLE and names of instruments.

Therefore, according to Christ in Jeremiah 23 to say that God approves something when He denounces it (to readers) is called BLASPHEMING the Holy Spirit OF Christ.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

We Know the meaning of the BEAST

February 3 2013, 5:07 PM 

I am not sure of the meaning of the SIGN that a few people have been enticed to sow massive discord among people who have never in recorded history from the Church in the wilderness onward ever used instrumental music and irrationally calling it WORSHIP.

The Spirit OF Christ defined the future assembly both inclusively and exclusively. He especially warned against the effeminate smiters and pluckers in Isaiah 50.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

This is always a warning against the rise of the Mother Goddess Worship: the BEAST being "a new style of song or drama."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

We Know the meaning of the BEAST

February 3 2013, 5:07 PM 

I am not sure of the meaning of the SIGN that a few people have been enticed to sow massive discord among people who have never in recorded history from the Church in the wilderness onward ever used instrumental music and irrationally calling it WORSHIP.

The Spirit OF Christ defined the future assembly both inclusively and exclusively. He especially warned against the effeminate smiters and pluckers in Isaiah 50.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

This is always a warning against the rise of the Mother Goddess Worship: the BEAST being "a new style of song or drama."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken

Re: We Know the meaning of the BEAST

February 4 2013, 6:04 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: The NACCs use of PSALLO to subvert non-instrumental churches is BLASPHEMY

February 4 2013, 8:01 PM 

Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. In the Ezekiel 33 example Christ names performance preachers for pay, singers and instrument players. The message was that people who do not listen to GOD'S words with the intention of obeying what they hear are NOTHING MORE than theatrical performers. That is what is called WORSHIP SERVICES as in contrast to A School (only) or Christ (only) in the Prophets and Apostles. That is the ONLY thing that you can use to BUILD ON. Otherwise, your strawy songs and sermons will be baptized with FIRE.

Jesus refused to speak to them other than through parables from the foundation of the world. Jesus also said that God HIDES from the WISE: they are the sophists meaning self-preachers, singers, instrument players or actors. That's why they cannot grasp that they are the BEASTS and they MARK others by connecting ritualistic worship to being FOR or TO God.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Randy Harriss, Rick Atchley NACC Cosmic worship

February 10 2013, 1:04 PM 

Randy Harriss is a major player in the new SPIRITUAL FORMATION which rejects the Prophets by Christ and the Prophets made more certain by Jesus Christ and

http://www.piney.com/David.Lipscomb.Summer.2008.html
http://www.piney.com/David.Lipscomb.Council.2009.html

These people are rambling in the COSMOS because THEIR institutions have not MADE Christians any better than the other religions. Well, none of these people can understand that A Church of Christ is an ekklesia or synagogue where NEITHER pattern had the authority to fabricate their own material for education. After all, even simple people can understand that a Christian is a Disciple of Christ (only) and Disciples go to BIBLE CLASS and not to the COSMIC works related worship services holding up a huge staff with no ROLE and not DOLE.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Condemnation of Instruments the NACC, ACU, PEPPERDINE, LU cannot find.

July 12 2013, 7:29 PM 

http://www.piney.com/North.American.Christian.Convention.NACC.html

When Israel rose up to PLAY in musical idolatry, apis, the golden calf represented the Egyptian Trinity. Pagan trinities are always father, mother (Spirit) and son. In Babylon the DOVE was the symbol of the MOTHER of the always-pagan trinities. For instance, in Babylon and a church near you..

[linked image]

At Mount Sinai, Apis the golden calf represented the trinity of Osiris, Isis and Horus.

[linked image]

In ancient Gnostic thought, Sophia was even superior to the "jehovah" character: She was the Mother-Wife of Jehovah which produced the LOGOS. Therefore, the foundation of all paganism is that the MOTHER is dominant.

A Jew at the time of Jesus would KNOW that if Jesus ever spoke of a triad, the Spirit would be a SHE or Sophia. Sophia is the thread which includes the effeminate or perverted priesthood. However, after His baptism the DOVE identified Jesus as the SON of a FATHER. In the flesh, Jesus was the Seed of Abraham, however he became the SON only after His baptism. Then God made Jesus TO BE both Lord and Christ.

Sophia , Ion. -i, h, prop. A.cleverness or skill in handicraft and art, in music and singing, tekhn kai s. h.Merc.483, cf. 511; in poetry, in divination, S.OT 502
4. among the Jews, arkh sophias phobos Kuriou LXX Pr.1.7, cf. Jb.28.28, al.; Sophia, recognized first as an attribute of God, was later identified with the Spirit of God, cf. LXX Pr.8 with Si.24sq.

Sophia or the Holy Spirit assumes the role in Creation as OPPOSED to the LOGOS or WORD.

Proverbs 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Proverbs 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Proverbs 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Proverbs 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Proverbs 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Proverbs 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Proverbs 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Proverbs 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Proverbs 8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Proverbs 8:33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
Proverbs 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

That's why in Reading 101, Jesus makes it clear that HE ALONE as a SON of a FATHER is the ANTITHESIS of all pagan trinities.

If YOU are a TRINITARIAN then SOPHIA and ZOE (Eve) is the BEAST and FEMALE instructing principle: this may be the reason that you are a MUSICATOR having lost your body part. By DEFINITION if your repudiate Jesus' repudiation of the MANY GODS then SOPHIA is your mother and SHE (always a she) imposes MUSIC and women ruling over you: in Isaiah 3 this was the mark of the EFFEMINATE ruling overy you. This same Babylon Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) USES lusted after fruits as self-speakers, singers and instrument players: John calls them sorcerers under the SAME harlot religion and you WILL be (have) cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

As the NEO-pagans in a few churches of Christ have adopted the Jewish pattern of the Levites soothsaying with instruments, their close bonding to the Catholics have led some, especially Methodist, to accept that Mary is the MOTHER OF GOD. The Lipscomb Retreat fondles Ignatian meditations where almost all exercises praise Mary the Mother of God.

Here is the RECYCLE back to Babylon and Egypt where musical idolatry had no redemption. We may have a better insight into the refusal to see that Jesus REPUDIATED the always-pagan father, spirit (mother) and son. In fact, Osiris got scattered and Isis went: Isis went BEYOND THE SEA looking for his body parts: she found everything but his penis so she had to improvise to give birth to Horus. Father, Mother (spirit) and Son of course denies the Virgin Birth. Moses REPUDIATED this trinity by saying that the WORD was already NEAR them is SPOKEN and WRITTEN form.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: The NACCs Finding those CONDEMNATION of Instruments no one can seem to find.

July 15 2013, 3:53 PM 

Most Christian Churches and most churches of Christ as ANTI-ekklesia work really hard doing WORK when Jesus in Prophetic Type and in the promise as the meaning of GOSPEL to give us REST FROM observations, rituals, priesthoods, tithes and offerings, music or other MAGICAL efforts to contribute to the work of Jesus.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: The NACCs Finding those CONDEMNATION of Instruments no one can seem to find.

July 16 2013, 3:28 PM 

We have noted that ACU and Pepperdine are working actively with the NACC to "transistion" peaceable Churches of Christ and their INVESTMENT into the instrumental group.

The mantra has returned to the beginning where the WHITE LIST of Psallo was used to say that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC and it would be FLAGRANT SIN not to allow people to impose and conquer.

O. E. Payne's book was first used in Tennessee to make the Tennessee Society (2 taken over congreegations) all agree with the command, quit sinning and permit UNITY.

http://www.piney.com/O.E.Payne.North.American.Christian.Convention.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

The Stark Warlick Debate showing that "unity" means treachery.

July 18 2013, 8:07 PM 

The Stark Warlick Debate on "God authorizes Instrumental Music in Worship."

http://www.piney.com/Stark.Warlick.Debate.God.Authorizes.Instruments.Music.html

This is just a beginning look but it only takes reviewing a few proofs to show that people who are quite ignorant and quite arrogant have no trouble deliberately sowing discord. There were several events where the Christian Church intentionally imposed instruments and confiscated the church: Warlick notes even in 1903 the attitude was "get over it or get out." It became very apparent that any effort at "unity" put the congregation is certain danger that the property would be taken. And yet, pseudo-preachers for the Church of Christ promote unity KNOWING that the hidden agenda is to be a TURNCOAT and open the gates.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: The Stark Warlick Debate showing that "unity" means treachery.

July 21 2013, 5:19 PM 

People who measure themselves by themselves are not wise. A Disciple of Christ does not dig in looking for Dogma (music is sefined as dogma). Here are a few notes on the word ODE. I will post this later so you can follow the FACTS.

I have noted before that what is happening at Madison and elsewhere involves quite wicked people who IMPOSE more and more outrages just to prove that they are NICOLATANS. You will note (or not) that the sudden rise of Praise Songs really trying to dig into your mental health PROVES that it is a very VIOLENT outburst of hatred against their detested enemies. Opposing them will just drive them to more and more excesses. That's called Strong Delusions which produce Lying wonders clearly defined as RELIGIOUS PERFORMANCES claiming that they are from God. I doubt not that they are from a "god."

[linked image]
[linked image]

Shall He find faith when He returns? The implied answer is ALWMOST NONE. So if you are being collected in a large church where both sermons and songs are to entertain you and probably mislead you, then understand that the MUSES working for Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) are identified by John's LOCUST word. Their job is to hold you captive: it is always noted from Enoch onward that music is the one thing that hard-wires your brain and you can never get unhooked. Christ said that Lucifer (Zoe) was the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden. She/he/it will-is the End Time Babylon Mother of harlots using performers as SORCERERS. They WILL, says Christ in Isaiah 30 and John be "cast alive into the lake of fire."

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter