Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Women and "boys" shall rule over you

July 23 2013 at 7:56 PM
Ken Sublett 
from IP address 70.210.13.180

The instrumental infiltrators all read off the same page. They use Romans 14 to say that THEY have the right to impose what they call "musical" instruments in Worship. If you resist them they say that you are the WEAK. They have suffered the weak long enough and they boast that they are not going to even consider the weak. The "weak" are just superstitious or crippled by traditionalism

They do not know that Paul in romans 14-15 is defining the ekklesia or synagogue or School of the Word. That being the fact from the wilderness onward, how would it offend the weak NOT to impose musical noise always known to destroy the REST Jesus died to give us.

In fact those who impose the hypocritic arts: rhetoric, singing and playing instruments (Ezek 33). In fact the Spirit OF Christ warned about the women and "boys" ruling over you in Isaiah 3. Paul, like the other apostles, was guided into all truth by the glorified Jesus assigned as the personal Holy Spirit. In all of the epistles he is careful to EXCLUDE all of the pagan practices before he defines the only role of the assembly is to Teach the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles upon which the church is built up or Edified or Educated

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett

Re: Women and "boys" shall rule over you

July 25 2013, 1:16 PM 

The Bible tells me so and I have had to come to the concludion that people who see PREACHING or the explosion of professional MINISTRY roles as a job like a teacher or lawyer will never, can never read BLACK text on BROWN

Lots of people read CM but it probably isn't possible for preachers who have accepted a wage to defend POLYTHEISM which John identifies as Anti-Christ, to ever read Donnie's vast data on the meaning of OF. Once you have been inculcated it seems obvious that they can stumble over prepositions, bash in their face and get up saying: "Prepositions, what have prepositions to do with my sermon outlines?"

2Corinthians 12:17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?

1Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
1Timothy 6:5ASV wranglings [diaparatribe] of men corrupted in mind and bereft of the truth, supposing that godliness is a way of gain.
1Timothy 6:5NIV and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
1Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

The command is to PREACH the Word by READING the Word for Comfort and Doctrine: sorry, there is no ROLE and no DOLE so that Jesus says they make long prayers (hymns) to pick the pockets of widows and honest working people who are INTIMIDATED by the Law of Tithing or the Law of Giving. Elders are commanded to Teach that which HAS BEEN taught but they HIRE preachers because they are not APT to teach and need a BUFFER between them and the flock.

por-ismos
A. providing, procuring, tn epitdein Plb. 3.112.2; earning a living, Chrysipp.Stoic.3.172; ephmeros p. Phld. Oec.p.44J.; suggnms J.BJ2.21.3: abs., Man.4.448(pl.); money-getting, Plu.2.524d, 92b (pl.), 136c (pl.), etc.; means of gain, Chaerem. ap. Porph.Abst.4.8; dusi p., gergia kai pheidoi Plu.Cat.Ma. 25; p. megas h eusebeia 1 Ep.Ti.6.6; means of livelihood,

They are CORRUPT or Aposter-e: II. in Logic, draw a negative conclusion, Arist.APr.44b23. (aposter is f.l. in Isoc.12.243.)

They have been ROBBED of the truth: Alth-eia [a^l, h, Dor. alatheia

That this can be DOGMATICALLY ASSERTED is proven by listening to any song or sermon which are mostly about the BIG ME trying to RULE OVER those who FEED him. Hypocrites says Jesus and recorded history are self-speakers, singers, instrument players or actors.

WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTE BRACKETED MEANING OF THE TRUTH?

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:
.....if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight,
.....that I should not be delivered to the Jews:
.....but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered,
.....Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world,
.....that I should bear witness unto the truth.
.....Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

1John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
.....and ye need not that any man teach you:
.....but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,
.....and is truth, and is no lie,
..... and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood.
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

John 6:62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
..... the words that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

M.C.Kurfees Instrumental Music in Worship: The Word Psallo

July 26 2013, 2:02 PM 

M.C.Kurfees Instrumental Music in Worship.

http://www.piney.com/M.C.Kurfees.Instrumental.Music.In.Worship.html

The Christian Church which imposed the use of INSTRUMENTS in "worship" were caught in a bear trap: they latched on the Greek word PSALLO to say that Psallo INCLUDES instrumental music and you MUST use instrumental music or you will get hurt. Their best scholars denied their "lifesaver" but that did not prevent people from increasing the pressure to get people to join up with the Society and Organ party."

They had not yet said that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC for THEM when He turned Israel over to worship the starry host and David assigned the Levites as Instrumental Prophesiers (sootsayers); and Christ said that God did not COMMAND animal sacrifices or anything connected with the Monarchy. And we are told that A Church of Christ is built upon (educated by) the Prophets and Apostles, and the Prophets radically condemn all of the musical SORCERY performed by robbers and parasites.

However, the SECTARIANISM was based ONLY on the word PSALLO after they decided that they NEEDED any authority at all.

All of the debates leading up to to the NACC and their taking captive a few dupes spoke of M.C.Kurfees who in 1911 wrote a book on PSALLO.

We have annotated our copy and posted it.

It's True: we will have as many threads and repeat until Jesus comes because the masses of religionists will never confess.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

July 28 2013, 9:48 AM 

Donnie has pointed out that the music 'thingy' has been the major cause of sowing discord during all of church history. We know for a fact that those who IMPOSE what they call "instrumental worship" or machine worship KNOW and have calculated that they can discord and expel up to half of the owners and recoup with a new batch of chickens. People say that those who object or LEAVE sow the discord and thus we know that we have evil people listening to an UNholy spirit. A Disciple will want to understand the general understanding of Sowing Discord in the language of the day.

You can find the links here.

http://www.piney.com/Jim.Hackney.Instrumental.Music.in.Worship.html

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

July 30 2013, 7:29 PM 

Paul, Peter and John in Revelation show that the PROPHETS were inspired by the Spirit OF Christ: in the prophets Christ defined the future REST (tabernacle, Umbrella) as the Church was defined in the wilderness and practiced by the godly Jews. Christ also defines the EMEMIES of the of God as those who practiced sorcery or witchcraft in order to fleece the widows and steal all of the best animals saying that God COMMANDED them to fuel the blood and flesh lust of the civil- Military - Clergy complex Christ called robbers and parasites. The synagogue was to QUARANTINE the godly Jews so that they could not attend the assemblies of the Levites who had been abandoned to worship the starry host on their way to 'Beyond Babylon' which is interpreted "without redemption." I believe that the 120 were a gift to God out of all of the nations into which the Jews had been scattered: Christ in Isaiah speaks of them as a tiny remnant.

For those lusting to build mega churches patterned after the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned system, Christ in Isaiah 57 prophesies of COLLECTING the godly to prevent them from being attacked by the LOCUSTS which in Revelation are the MUSES--dirty musical performers unleashed by Abaddon or Apollyon.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

July 31 2013, 10:52 AM 

I noted that the Church of Christ (the Rock) or Qahal, synagogue or Ekklesia existed in the wilderness: that rest day assembly silence all instrumental noise and commanded the Reading and Rehearsing the Word as it was delivered to small groups from Moses.

That pattern never changed so that both Jew and Gentile were "wise unto salvation."

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READING in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Paul affirms that the pattern was still to READ the Word of God for Comfort and Doctrine. The LOGOS speaking words outlaw rhetoric, personal tales, poetry, music or any of the hypocritic arts and crafts: these rituals had the only purpose of preventing people from thinking (that worship concept) about either Christ or His Words.

The future church is defined inclusively in the prophets so that those who say that God is SILENT can be marked for avoidance.

Note that the ACTS is the fruit of the lips and the FRUIT is supplied by Christ in the prophets and apostles. None of the rest of Scripture defines the REST day which PROTECTS the godly form the worship rituals which are almost always defined as MAKING MUSIC (to their ears):

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

August 1 2013, 2:59 PM 

When Paul silenced the women in the assembly he HOPED that would silence the men who were rarely given to wanting to perform in public.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

August 2 2013, 7:17 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

August 6 2013, 9:37 AM 

As noted, the Kingdom under God's permissive will was a Civil-Military-Clergy kingdom
God ruled even when He abandoned the Monarchy Kingdom to worship the starry host on their way to Babylon for captivity and death
However, for the Godly people

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners
.....spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

1Peter 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently,
.....who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

1Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time
.....the Spirit OF Christ which was in them did signify,
.....when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ,
.....and the glory that should follow.

The modern Neo-Babylon Kingdom are FORCED to get their authority from the Kings and the Laws of the Cursed Monarchy and obviously know nothing about Christ in the Prophets even with a Phd.

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,
whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

The SON of God was the WORD of God now Visible and Audible in Jesus.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory,
.........and the express image of his person,
.........and upholding all things by the word of his power,
.........when he had by himself purged our sins,
.........sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Hebrews 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time,
.........Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee?
.........And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Hebrews 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Hebrews 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God,
.........is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God,
.........hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
Hebrews 1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
Hebrews 1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
Hebrews 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

In Isaiah Messiah was to be God's RIGHT HAND. Jesus will sit on the THRONE at the RIGHT or as the POWER until the end. He will give the Throne of His Kingdom back to God. Therefore, if Jesus is not now the King of the invisible, Spiritual kingdom then God has failed, Jesus failed, and nothing of value came from the crucifixion.

Paul discounts the earthly kingdom and jumps back to the Spiritual Covenant God in Christ made with Abraham. Alexander Campbell spends a bit of time on the family nature of the Abrahamic covenant and therefore, the Kingdom of Christs.

THE ROLE of the kingdom as the Church of Christ is practiced and commanded by Paul:

1Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to [public] reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Jesus ordained the Lord's Supper which is to show forth or PREACH His death. If you have a small grasp that Jesus died to be the Only King, High Priest and Teacher and you find yourself humming or singing during that PREACHING to put us in our place, you will go do the Judas Maneuver.

Seeing the world seemingly trying to self destruct should let us know that the world's masses have nothing to do with the Spiritual kingdom which spreads its leaven without a burden to see those OF the world yearn to join.

Respond to this message   
Ken Subleltt

August 9 2013, 7:16 PM 

Where the Bible speaks we speak. God never speaks by what He does not say.

1Timothy 2:5 For there is one God,
.....and one mediator between God and men,
.....the man Christ Jesus;

That DOES say that there is not A Holy Spirit PEOPLE who mediates between man and God.
God communicates by His breath (spirit). Certainly He is just as powerful as we His creature in His Image.

Christ or the Messiah came FULLY in the flesh. If Jesus as the ARTICULATED WORD of God was not a member of a POLYTHEISTIC GOD FAMILY then the BREATH [Spirit means breath] was not a member of a trinitarian family. The ONE God says classical trinitarians always had His Breath and His Word with Him.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
.....that God hath made that same Jesus,
whom ye have crucified,
.....both Lord and Christ.

Jesus was not Lord [kurios] and Christ until God [Theos] made Him to be.

Jesus in His post-glorified state IS The Holy Spirit Comforter. He is King and High Priest and therefore there can be NO OTHER Spirit other than the MIND of Christ. He promised to guide the Apostles (only) into all truth. When the "parts" were left for our memory anyone who goes beyond is called a false teacher.

As the PARTS are finished as REVEALED to the apostles, The Holy Spirit disappears and men like Paul who could see AND hear and the other writers leave us with what Donnie has shown in blue and white,

There is the ONE God [Theos] the Father
And One Son Jesus of Nazareth as Lord (Kurios)
To claim that either the ONE AND ONLY GOD or His LORD with ALL power needs an imagined Holy Spirit person (rather than the Spirit OF God) is, according to John, the sign of AntiChrist.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter