Central Ontario Junior "C" Hockey League

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Scores

February 29 2012 at 10:58 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login ForTheBoys22)

Scores of the games tonight? Couldn't make it out to LB!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login clar1963)

Re: Scores

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 11:58 PM 

3-2 L.B. in O.T.

gameonice
(Login gameonice)

Re: Scores

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:07 AM 

4-2 Lakefield to win the series
Ice up 2-1 after one and Lakefield scores two in the second and hold off Georgina in the third. Chiefs score empty netter with 22 seconds remaining.

microwave
(Login microwave)

Ice vs Chiefs

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 8:40 PM 

Congrats to the Ice on surprising everyone with a series win and then hanging in tough with Lakefield,(Congrats also to the Chiefs.) The finals will be a great series with Lakefield and either LB or CL.

Anonymous
(Login clar1963)

Re: Ice vs Chiefs

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:06 PM 

If you read the "game recap" on pointstreak it says that Clarington faces elimination next time out. I thought to myself "who writes these things up". Then I thought, it really isn't to far wrong. I think if the Eagles are going to win this series it's going to have to happen Firday night. I just don't like their chances if this goes to a game 7.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
The Central, most competitive league around!