Central Ontario Junior "C" Hockey League

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

congrats

March 13 2012 at 10:03 PM
No score for this post
microwave  (Login microwave)

Its hard enough to win this thing let alone as an expansion team. Good luck Clarington the rest of the way.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
microwave
(Login microwave)

Haha Jumped the gun

No score for this post
March 14 2012, 2:18 AM 

sorry thought that was thier game 4 win of the finals, still one more to go to win the series, now watch Lakefield come back and win this thing.

Anonymous
(Login clar1963)

Game #6 score 8-1

No score for this post
March 18 2012, 11:23 PM 

You really have to had it too the Clarington Eagles. This bunch would not be denide. It all starts with their goal tending, it was and has been great all playoff long. If there is an MVP for these playoffs...he's it in my book.
Good luck too you guy's the rest of the way.

Anonymous
(Login ppfan99)

Re: Game #6 score 8-1

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 9:58 PM 

ummm not a chance would i give it to him. in my opinion it is the team who only allows very few shots on this goalie and the ones he does get arent from good scoring areas. that being said he has been solid but mvp..... not in my opinion. i would say down or black-aroujo. or give it to ken cain because he is the reason this team is here and my prediction is clarington in 6.
great work clarington you deserve this!!

last poster must be the goalies dad hahaha

Anonymous
(Login ipcf)

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 10:10 PM 

Way to go Eagles. What a great effort from the top down. IMO the mvp was no. 10- He led the playoffs in scoring and was always a threat. Make the Central proud!

Anonymous
(Login clar1963)

No score for this post
March 19 2012, 11:34 PM 

Everyone is entitled to opinion. I know that 10 and 22 have been great, but so have been all the players. I just don't believe this team gets here without this goalie. He hasn't been just good, he's been OUTSTANDING.(and NO I'm not the goalies dad, wouldn't know him if he were standing infront of me).

C Fan
(Login 1793)

No score for this post
March 20 2012, 8:31 AM 

Enourmous congrats to the Eagles! What an accoplishment in their first season! As an expansion team to boot! Way to go.

I would agree, Ken Cain is the MVP hands down. Solid coach!

Now on to the Empire. I will also say Clarington in 6. Imagine if they win this series, they are a final 4 team in their first year! Only the best to come would be my opinion!

Fan

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
The Central, most competitive league around!