Back to Bodholt's  

42nd Annual New Jersey Irish Festival

June 8 2012 at 5:57 AM
Bob Davis Jr. 
from IP address 174.44.162.82

My cousin is this year's Irish Festival Chairperson which will be at Monmouth Park Racetrack in Oceanport, NJ this Sunday June 10th from 11:00am-7:00pm! If you are looking for something to do with the Family or Friends this weekend then this is it! There will be Irish bands, several Irish Dancing groups will be in competition along with about a dozen Bagpipe Bands also in competition! There will be over 50 vendors selling food and all kinds of Irish items. Also, you get to see a full day of live horse racing including a human horse race with people dressed in horse costumes. There will be pony rides and several other things for the kids. The best part is admission is 3.00 for adults and kids are free. You can bring your own coolers (no bottles) and food and go to the picnic area. You can even take the NJ Transit train directly to and from the track. Finally, all proceeds this year go to, The Wounded Warriors Project.
If you are coming, look for Me!!!! I'll be in charge of the VIP area!!!! Hope to see you all there!!!BD

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: 42nd Annual New Jersey Irish FestivalBob Davis Jr.Jun 8, 2012, 7:01 AM
 cabana club new jerseyMableSep 7, 2012, 4:41 AM