<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Bodholt's  

Checking In - Saying "Hey" from NC

April 17 2002 at 8:35 PM
Marguerite Caswell Benenato 
from IP address 152.163.201.188

John - You did a great job on the site. Talk of Grunnings, the Plaza, Roseville Deli and Tivoli bring back lots of memories. Thanks for remembering who I was in the picture of "65". Living in North Carolina. Bill Tortoriello organized a reunion for 65 a few years back (85') and he had info on folks from both classes.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob Davis

Hey

April 21 2002, 7:25 PM 

Hi Margie...How are you. Welcome to the site. The last time I saw you was at the '91 reunion. I have two cousins in N.C.,one in Charlotte and one in North Raleigh. Where are you? I hope to see you at the next reunion. Bye for now. Bob

Respond to this message   
John C.

Hi Marguerite

April 21 2002, 7:34 PM 

Yes, I remember you well. You were one of the girls I got along well with! Welcome to Bodholdt's. Don't be a stranger.

Respond to this message   
Marguerite Benenato

Re: Hi Marguerite

April 25 2002, 8:32 PM 

Hi John - You are right as I remember we did get along well - you sat near me and so did Donald Plaugic - Any idea where he is these days. Enjoying the site and do check in here and there. I think I found Donna Cece - we went to HS together and she is signed onto Classmates.com and I'll give her the site address for strose. Anna is talking about coming to NJ so maybe we can hook up as she comes through NC for reunion. Checked out your site - it is so you - even back then.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Hey

April 25 2002, 8:36 PM 

Hi Bob - How are you. It's been a while. I'm in Salisbury - about 30 mi outside of Charlotte and down the road from Rahleigh. Look up the Benenato's if you are down this way - we are the only ones in the book. Might hook up with Anna (Cicala) for reunion. See ya.

Respond to this message   
John C.

Donnie

April 25 2002, 11:04 PM 

Marguerite, I'm sorry to say Donnie died a few years back.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Bodholt's