<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Bodholt's  

Condolences to the Tortoriello family

November 26 2008 at 1:00 PM
Laura D 
from IP address 206.212.89.240

Wife, mother, grandmother, of Roseland, 90 Mrs. Carmella "Emily" Tortoriello, 90, entered into eternal rest in Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, on Nov. 24, 2008. A Funeral Mass will be in Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Church, Roseland, on Saturday at 10 a.m. Visiting is in the Farmer Funeral Home, 45 Roseland Ave., (at Eagle Rock Ave.), Roseland, on Friday from 2 to 4 nad 7 to 9 p.m. Entombment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery Mausoleum, East Hanover. Born in Newark, Mrs. Tortoriello lived in Roseland since 1968. She was an assembler with the Westhinghouse Corp. in Newark, and a member of the Westinghouse Retirees Club. She was the daughter of the late James and Jennie (nee Tuozzolo) Immerso. Emily was the wife for 62 years of Anthony Tortoriello; mother of William (wife, Sonia), Joanne Denice (husband, Nicholas) and Dr. Vincent, retired Roseland Police Lieutenant (wife, Rosalee); sister of Joseph, Dorothy, Vincent and Jean Immerso; grandmtoher of Aisha, Billy, Jennifer, Melissa, Nicholas, Deanna, Tara, Vincent and Kayla, and great-grandmother of Jack Thomas. In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association, 1 Union St., Suite 301, Robbinsville, N.J. 08691 would be appreciated.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John C.

Re: Condolences to the Tortoriello family

November 26 2008, 2:03 PM 

Mrs. T was a great lady. She welcomed us into her home despite the racket we made, musically or otherwise, and was always feeding us. I remember her as lively, funny and warm-hearted. My condolences to my classmate Billy and his family.

Respond to this message   
Jen Nichols

My condolences

November 29 2008, 5:56 AM 

My heartfelt condolences to the Tortoriello family. You will be in my prayers.

Respond to this message   

Thanks

November 26 2008, 4:51 PM 

Thanks, Laura,

Tortoriello Family is doing OK. Mom is at peace.

Bill Tortoriello

Respond to this message   
Bob Davis, Jr.& Pat Culligan-Farrelly

Re: Thanks

November 26 2008, 6:13 PM 

Billy, Vinny and the entire Tortoriello Family. Pat and I will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers throughout this sad occasion. Bob and Pat

Respond to this message   
Bobby Jones

November 28 2008, 10:22 AM 

Vinnie, Bill,
We were sad to hear the news of your mother's passing and wanted to send our condolences. We will be thinking of you through these difficult times.

The Joneses

Respond to this message   
Rico

November 29 2008, 2:10 PM 

My condolences to you and your family Billy :^(

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Condolences to the Tortoriello family
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Bodholt's