QB / QB64 Discussion Forum     RULES     Other Subforums, Links and Downloads    Index of Threads

Return to Index  

GraphIt 0.4 - About

November 5 2003 at 11:13 AM
Walrus  (no login)

Response to ProgramList Walrus

The following program was written with the intent of being booted by a second (mother) program. I just took the QB code that does the graphing work to post here. The "mother" program merely makes doing user input easier. This program has the capability of graphing both Function and Polar graphs on the same screen, although it does have problems tracing both styles. (It'll trace in the style of the last function that is graphed--this is a problem that I *just* noticed *as I was posting it here*.) I think it also has the ability of graphing x= as well, but I'm not sure. I've got one somewhere that does, but I'm not sure if I fully implemented it.

This program was written in QBasic 7.1, and it must be run with the qbx.qlb library in order for it to work. It may work in QBasic 4.5 also, I'm not sure, but include the major library for QB4.5 if you try.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 DependenciesWalrusNov 5, 2003
 [the code]WalrusNov 5, 2003
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement