Classic Dodge Trucks Parts: wanted/for sale

Truck parts for sale

by Mark Desing (no login)


I'm looking for a good gas tank for my 58 D100. Also, what engine/trans does the 58 have. I've got a 315/loadflite. I need the engine adapter plate, bellhousing, dust cover, and torque converter.

I'm located in southern Wisconsin.


Mark Desing

Posted on Mar 1, 2004, 6:38 PM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
engine adaptersHarry on Mar 5, 10:15 AM
 engine adaptersrigo canas on Sep 7, 4:07 PM

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement