Z has been very patient over the yearsMay 27 2008 at 9:46 AM
No score for this post
|JB (no login)|
Response to Always something to show Zafana
The message Yvonne speaks is very simple (Y correct me if I am wrong):
No man comes to God unless God draws them.
This can take more than one lifetime to occur.
We are bound to this plane of existence until we are made free of it.
When God does draw a person it always follows the same pattern.
The characters and accounts written in the bible explain this pattern of salvation.
You need the revelation of God to open up to you how the Bible explains the pattern of salvation.
Once you are called, chosen and found faithful you find yourself in the regeneration.
In the regeneration God works on the heart and this is the first part of the Tribulation.
Once your heart is one with God then God works on renewing the mind so the heart and mind can both be one with God.
This second work of God, upon the mind, is the second part of the tribulation.
The Bible is full of symbolism that God has cleverly disguised in such a way that as your heart and mind become more and more at one with God's will the symbolism become less obscure.
Unless God builds the house we labour in vain. JB
- JB, correct - Y on May 27, 2008, 2:19 PM
- Z has been very patient over the years - Striver on May 27, 2008, 2:21 PM
- so - Y on May 27, 2008, 2:28 PM
- Z has been very patient over the years - JVH ~_^ on May 27, 2008, 8:27 PM
- No...if it was that easy....if you don't see this alleged symbolism the same way as her... - gerard on May 29, 2008, 6:08 PM