BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

haha

September 23 2008 at 10:27 PM
No score for this post

(Login seekingsoftly)
folks

Response to Damn straight, Mondo!

Not much about you I say I am sure is off by too much....you probably say the F word one in ten....the focus of your get otgetherswith 'friends' is togossip about other 'friends' who aren't there at the time....you worry about labels....yetyou label everyone and everything that disagrees with you.
You use people to get at other people.

wow...what a victim!

lol

I may be who/what I am...but for $100,000 I would wantto be you for an hour....seriously as God is my witness on that one...I am at least straight up, I do not coddle people and flatter them....I do not spiritually judge anyone.....like you do Jack and many others.

lol....you flippin elitists arefunny and sad all in the same breath.

At least here....you won't get much more than a wimp giving you a high five or comment to passively support you from the usual passive agressive fold....for people here....mostly don't play this game......so whatever...lol

But...Ice?....he'll get the same label you give to anyone who craps in your cornflakes....but I expect he too...won't care too much....good for him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement