BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

New Pup

October 30 2008 at 5:22 PM
No score for this post
Iceman  (no login)

Response to Congratulations!

You've just brought one of earths greatest creations into your life.

Marge is right that using smacks is a no and is counter productive. I suggest buying some softbacks on dog training. Some are better than others, but most will give you a direction.

As for cats _ well you know already about cats. Cats are like republicans.- Their minds are made up. Some will love him oters may just tolerate, but all will adapt.

What ever name you give him is YOUR name and he or she will always respond.

I've had two dogs in my life: being a marine for years I couldn't do that. Having a dog was impossible. So was having a wife. I outlived wonderful one. Had him for almost eigteen years. I loved him so much it still hurts to think of him -until I think of the great love and joy he gave me every single day. The dog I have now is a hundred mile a hour hound> he is always tearing himself up. But when he looks at me with those big brown eyes how can you not see the greatest creation of life - TRUE LOVE.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• Dog names - Coinkydink on Oct 30, 2008, 11:44 PM
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement