The media tries to bend thoughtDecember 2 2008 at 7:03 PM
No score for this post
|Coinkydink aka Jeanie (Login Coinkydinkagain)|
Response to This has turned into a very good thread imv...
For their own benefit... a more juicy story? Anyway look at how they are questioning "why the left isn't up in arms that Obama is keeping some in his cabinet that are too right wing?" having easy to define enemies makes for more fun news in their view.
They completely ignore the facts of what obama promised:
1) An honorable and hopefully speedy end to the Iraq debacle.
2) An escalation of the Afghanistan offensive against al caida and taliban and the terrorists who actually hit us on 9/11.
3) A bi-partisan approach to governance.
4) Openness in letting the people know what they are doing and why.
5) A bottom up approach to problem solving, which means he expects us to do a lot of the heavy lifting.
6) A possible FDR type infrastructure rebuild.
7) To try to get more health care for more people more economically.
8) A switch to renewable resources by 2012.
7) Tax cuts for 95% of americans... these could be in the form of deductions or credits or reduced fees.
Is there really anything that lefty about those promises? I think not.