BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

worthy prayers?

December 8 2008 at 6:10 PM
No score for this post

(Login Harpazo)

Response to Which is not what I said

a worthy prayer is one that asks to do Gods will and his will alone:

if I pray in Jesus name, My prayers are answered:

yet even Jesus who prays for us that our faith fail us not when we are sifted by Satan, has to be in us to pray for us: HE makes INTERCESSION for the saints, and not for the sinner in us:

he rids us of the sinner that is us to make us a saint

Jesus came to do Gods will and it is always this way:

JESUS CHRIST IN US DOES GODS WILL IN US and GOD ALWAYS HEARS HIS PRAYERS

that is why we first have to bring forth JESUS CHRIST, because GOD LISTENS TO HIS PRAYERS

in Jesus name means we are ONE with that name:

the prayers of A RIGHTEOUS MAN availeth much...........and Jesus is that MAN:

Christians who are so by "BELIEF" only, meaning thosewho who don't have CHRIST IN THEM, usually just pray for their own needs and sometimes they pray for others, but for the most part, people have so many needs that they don't have much time to pray worthy prayers or they don't have enough faith to manifest an answer:

Jesus couldn't help those who didn't have faith.....so it is written:

faith is a gift from God.......a fruit of the RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT IN US, the "Faith of the Son of God" is the finishing of our faith:

when we have this faith, it will be fulfilled what is written, and "GREATER THINGS THAN THESE SHALL YE DO":

that day is yet in the future for most "believers":

which was the whole point of my post, but I guess it wasn't clear enough:

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement