BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Louis

April 10 2009 at 6:17 AM
No score for this post
Striver  (no login)

There is, once again, no wrong place for one's mind, one's human soul, one's Christ within, to be on the its evolutionary path (Jacob's Ladder). When I discovered that you belong to a church who's members speak in tongues it became obvious that you cannot interpret scripture abstractly. To be blunt, it became obvious that you don't know what the hell I'm talking about. So why continue with discussions in which you are qualified to participate. You have left the impression (with me at least) that you can see but two ways...yours and the wrong way; typical of everyone all at your point in evolution; a point at which all have been or will be.

Also, you have left me with the impression you are among those who see themselves as defenders of Jesus; standing stalwart against a failing world succumbing to the wiles of the Devi; that you see yourself as "sober, vigilant, because the adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (l Peter 5:8). And you cannot understand why we are embarrassed for the individual who coined that scripture. You also apparently cannot see is, what yous see as indicating a world falling away from God. )Yes, that's the one, the invisible God)indicates the exact opposite.

Your posts make it piercingly clear that those things people like myself and others who post on this and other boards who've graduated from the school of mysticism to the school of the mental plane, will only fan the fires of you zealotry. Such fires don't need to be given more fuel...such fires need to be extinguished. But it is not our function to put-out these fires of fanaticism. That is your soul's job.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement