BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Hey Jeanie

April 11 2009 at 2:16 PM
No score for this post

Marge  (Login Marge3)
Forum Owner

Response to I've missed you guys!

I'm always glad for an update on Tunie. Sounds like she is busy growing up and learning to be a good doggy citizen! Your Easter sounds like fun. I hope all the kiddies enjoy it!

I also am not into arguing really for the longest time now. I'll let other folks do it if that is their inclination but feel no need to join in the fray. What does it accomplish? I don't think much. Well maybe it ruffles other people's feathers and some people even get a kick out of arguing. I don't know why. Just folks are different. I know that! happy.gif

It's getting warmer and greener here in Texas. All the wildflowers are in bloom. My dogs caught and ate a squirrel today (maybe to much information lol) Anyway, they are very happy pups. We had a seventh birthday party for two of mine and one of my son's the other day. Really it was a family get together and I chose to include the celebration of the doggies birthdays, too. :-D We ate good bbq and the doggies had bones. I really can't complain too much about life these days, but I do feel for those who are caught in poor economic times. I'm hoping it passes us over but if it doesn't we'll just ride along with it. It's not like we've never been there before.

Take care, Jeanie, and please come by again. If you don't like the topics, then add one you do like. happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'..................my faith is not in man but him who called me up out of darkness.'

lee

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement