BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Maybe, my number internet two love...but...

April 21 2009 at 1:53 PM
No score for this post
Bill  (Login PlanoBill)
Discussing folks

Response to Louis would be wise to take your words to heart

Seeing as how Bill understands not zeal, sport, disagree, nor treading...me cannot judge.

He and I have not yet spoken to each other here online that I remember, so we cannot be sure that he knows that he is speaking to a tard. As you already know, Bill has been reading his words for many many a year now and is amazed at his knowledge...the man is so far above me that I have yet to bother him, now that he sees exactly who and what I am he may well come to the same conclusion that many of the smarter folks have come to (ignore :-)

Both Lox and Y knew quite quickly what a Bill was, and I appreciate them muchly...I remember speaking with Lox but maybe twice...he casts not his pearls before this swine, which I understand is the proper thing to do...

Mostly, (I believe) that there still be a few on these boards that understand a Bill NOT...speak kindly to them I say, for they shall come to understand.

Simply put, took a Bill but a month to learn how to take a life with but one hand...took him more than two years to learn how to save such a life (and always needing two hands)...means but naught but that Bill is slow...all else matters NOT to our Lord.

Can I shut up now?...me wishes to...

luv,

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement