BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Re: Yep.

August 6 2009 at 1:17 AM
No score for this post
Sandy Ralston  (Login SandyRalston)
Discussing folks

Response to Yep.

that is true. I said the same thing to my sister when she began to give me scripture about where I was at. Made me angry at first too.

Consider this, it mentions that Paul was standing there holding the coats while those Jews stoned Stephen. Have you ever wondered is something happened there that might have caused him to ultimately be drawn into the truth finally. True, God had to knock him off of his you know what onto his you know what on the road to Damascus. And while nothing has ever been said about that in the scriptures. When I get to heaven I am going to ask him. Because I think it did have an effect on him even then somehow. And Stephen was talking to him too, when he told them what he did in Acts 7: from about 48-53.

That is the problem with these people that are over here, yet they know not the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior at all. They are trying to circumcise their own flesh instead are they not? By attempting to walk in their own righteousness thru their own works. Won't work. Didn't work before, now will it work today either. That is why Isaiah said, my righteousness is as a filthy rag. And budha aint gonna give them anything nor will Mohamed, or any one of those gods they are looking to, including the god of self.

Luv ya much,
Sandy
"For the Lord giveth wisdom; out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding." (Pr. 2:6)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement