BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

I agree with you Marge

September 12 2009 at 5:23 PM
No score for this post
Sandy Ralston  (Login SandyRalston)
Discussing folks

Response to I see

heart or soul, the two being referred to as the same thing, residing within the inward man. Which is not the same as the fleshly or conscious mind. But the Lord desires to be able to purify even the fleshly mind once he does enter into our spirits. And once the veil is rent within making both one In Him once again, as it most likely was in the beginning before man came into bondage to sin within, will then begin to change the fleshly mind as well, by beginning to destroy the old once the New does rule and reign from within. Rm. 6:6 at the end of that verse telling us this be the plan. Right?

This also means that one hs prepared for tis to begin too as a result of having happen by the Lord what Mt. 23:26 clues us into what must be done first before that fleshly mind can begin to be changed.

Whereas before this cleansing happens, it will not happen until those scriptures in Romans 6 have been established in that ones life. Why? Because God said so in Mt 23:26 that is why.

But what happens once this has taken place, that one filled with the Spirit, then God begins to rule and reign then as long as flesh is submitted to the spirit that is.

He being the one responsible for our being considered blameless mainly written in 1st Thess. 5:23. Their not sleeping but instead being of the day then according to 1st Thess. 5:6-9.

And behold, I come quickly: and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA. THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. (Rev. 22:12-13)
Luv Sandy

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement