BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Second Report

January 14 2012 at 1:03 PM
No score for this post
Dave  (Login dpeirce)

Praise God! All the tests have come out negative, and my heart is OK and should last another two hundred years happy.gif. A little plaque, but better than most men my age and not enough to worry about. But they still have to find out why I was nauseous and short of breath. Maybe nothing more than a stomach virus. But !!!O BOY!!! they get excited when one of us white-haired duffers turns up with nausea and shortness of breath!!!

This past 2 weeks, I've realized more than before that I've been in God's hands all the way. Each nurse, doctor, lab tech, janitor, etc, was His hands in earth taking care of me, encouraging me, and bearing me up. The Hispanics call this "Manos de Christo". Each of us should try and be a Mano; God's Hands are badly needed in today's world.

I have to take it easy for 3-4 days, which means Alicia has to mow the grass happy.gif. But she loves to ride that little tractor anyway.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

Wise men still seek him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement