BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Re: Roy

January 14 2012 at 1:32 PM
No score for this post
Dave  (Login dpeirce)

Response to Second Report

Joanne, Jack, and Gerard, I appreciate your defense of me here on Marge's Board. It warms my heart. As it turned out, I wasn't in any danger, but y'all didn't know that when you defended me. Thanks. You've also been "God's Hands" for me.

I deleted nearly all Roy's posts, except for those where you spoke to him. Roy does seem to be consumed with anger - especially in that he is willing to "kick a guy when he's down".

No one knew any different when I posted my request that he not troll here while I was in difficulty, so that's actually what he was doing. It's a hateful and cowardly thing to do. It's odd, though, because what you said shows that we all like Roy at least to some extent. We worry about his behavior and its effect on him and others. He definitely is NOT hated, and yet he shows hate when he can. I don't understand that, but will pray for him and ask y'all to pray also for him.

The Lord bless you, Roy, and keep you;
The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you;
The Lord look upon you with kindness and give you his peace, now and ever, +

The Lord speak with you, Roy, and strengthen you;
The Lord lift you into his closer presence so you may know that HE is God. +

I don't think I would ban him, Jack; rather, I would hope that he would post here without hatred or anger. But thanks for the offer.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

Wise men still seek him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement