BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Re: Hehe!

April 8 2012 at 8:56 PM
No score for this post
Dave  (Login dpeirce)

Response to Re: Hehe!

Good question. To me, scripture tends to show that there are fewer Christians as time goes on -- that Satan is winning, until Jesus comes again. Might it be that you (and I) instinctively seek out people who act like Christians and unconsciously avoid the rest?? You can't really tell with outlandish dress/hair, tattoos, and funky actions/sayings, but it CAN alert you that this person might not be totally OK. Nor can a reverent, polite, etc demeanor give good evidence that a person IS OK, but it's a start.

Anyway, I'm afraid there are a LOT of people in that "unwashed mass" out there. More than us. Scary!

I am doing better. At first I tried to tough it and not take my painkillers, or only take partial doses. My body has told me to "STOP THAT!!!" happy.gif Now I'm taking everything at the times and doses prescribed and it's beginning to settle down. I have my first follow-up appointment tomorrow morning.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
Dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

CAUTION! Non-exposure to the Son will cause burning.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement