Respond to this messageBACK TO MESSAGE LIST
Original Message
  • lets read it
    • (Login Harpazo)
      Posted May 6, 2009 3:08 PM

It was actually the LORD (Jehovah) who confounded their language; Lets read the chapter:

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar (later Babylon or Chaldea); and they dwelt there.

Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children (ben-sons) of men (adam) builded.

Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people (am-tribes) [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained (batsar-make accessible, enclose, cut off, secret, mysteries) from them, which they have imagined (zamam-devised, planned, considered, plot) to do.

Gen 11:7 Go to (yahab-provide, give, set place, ascribe glory, grant permit), let us go down (yarad-sink, come down, prostrate, bring down, send down, take down), and there confound (balal) their language, that they may not understand (shama-listen, obey, hear with attention and interest) one (IYSH-Man) another's (rea-brother) speech.

Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Remember it is written in Romans 11 that the fall of Israel was for the salvation of the gentiles, so the gentiles/goy could be grafted into the branches (of Israel) while they were laying around dead: It is also written, if the "fall of Israel" was for the salvation of the goy/gentiles, then what will their "GATHERING" be, but for the resurrection from the dead? (for both Israel and the nations grafted into them):

LETS GO back a chapter to 10

Egypt remember are Gods people according to Isaiah 19:19, as Israel are his INHERITANCE, and I have shown how Egyptians who have had the revelation of JEHOVAH, and are taken out of Egypt, are Israel, the woman God made to be his BODY:

so we see this progression of Gods workmanship, the work of his hands, to bring about this BODY that he will transform in due time, the fullness of time: I put the meaning of the names to show they tell the mystery of the story, or the spiritual meaning of the ACTION of God on behalf of his workmanship to make this body for himself:

Gen 10:8 And Cush (black) begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

Gen 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod (rebellion or "the valiant") the mighty hunter (gibbor-strong, brave, mighty man;) before the LORD.

gibbor is from gabar-to prevail, have strength, powerful, make strong, confirm, show oneself mighty, to act proudly towards God)

Gen 10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel,(CONFUSION, by mixing; from balal-mingle, confuse, confound) and Erech (long-length, from arak-to prolong, continue), and Accad,(subtle-band, fortress, castle) and Calneh, (fortress of ANU) in the land of Shinar (country of two rivers-later became Babylon or Chaldea).

now, the LORD (Jehovah) SCATTERED his people (and we can discern that he does it through their lack of understanding the same language), but he speaks all the time of GATHERING them again: LOOK

Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

Jer 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock.

Eze 11:17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Eze 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.

Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat,(Jehovah has judged) and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations (goy), and parted my land.

Jhn 11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might (((gather together in one)))) all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

Yet, we are also told, the devils will not easily give in to this GATHERING PROCESS, because they too will have their say in the final battle:

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall (((gather together his elect )))from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall (((gather together his elect))) from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement