Respond to this messageBACK TO MESSAGE LIST
Original Message
  • the love of God
    • I'm breaking the rules by being anonymous! (Login year2027)
      Posted Jun 23, 2009 9:13 PM

God first

The love of God!
      06-23-2009

As time goes by I think of the love of God do I really know it or is my mind playing a joke on me. As I think on these things I saw a vision that blessed my life because it real to me. Now that you might not believe me but you may think a lot of others things but it not matter to me.

I saw the face of Jesus Christ but it was not the first time I saw the Christ face I even seem the nail holes in his hand. But this time he was there to comfort me for the things I go though in life from being some hard boards to post on.

I deal with a lot people who believe in God to believe in nothing the mix up of things was getting to me. So took a nap and let God work his magic on these things I do not understand for things can get mix up.

While I believe God in some seem to think and these are people who claim because unbelievers are not has hard to deal with. They know I believe in God for they do not test my beliefs its a mute point to them.

And that ok with me because every body has free will to believe what ever their thinking, unless it me who see things that they do not understand. Do you see how child like they are while its not these on all I go too but it is on many.

Now I not saying which boards of which I guess they do not even care about God or me because the bible is full of love. Do they even read the Bible anymore because has bad grammar all over the place the writers of it did not put in Punctuates any which soon ever they did not think it needed these things.

Do they want things so perfect so they can say look at me I got the bible perfect now I might read it. How can you not read it and not know of the love in it and even if you read how sure of you of whom translated it.

Did they live in your time and age or are they dead in gone and do you have them a speed dial thing. Look I had stoke but I am sharing Gods what are you talking about the President which you can do what about anything where the love you could share with others.

While I tired now I will post this on another place so which it can be read by some who love for me thank you? Thank you and a holy kiss Roy.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options