Respond to this messageBACK TO MESSAGE LIST
Original Message
  • James Chapter 1 (Con't)
    • (Login RevJack2006)
      Discussing folks
      Posted Apr 29, 2011 5:27 AM

1:13. "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man."

God, by His very nature has no capacity for sin and therefore cannot be tempted to sin, and neither can He tempt anyone to sin. He does allow various trials to come our way and with each trial, He provides the way of escaping it (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Pastor Jack Howell

"Some bring God's curse on them by marking off part of the Bible, calling it erroneous, uninspired, less than the very Word of God." - Dr. John R. Rice

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16)

MY BLOG

Proper Principles of Bible Study

Documents

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.