<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Louis Shammah

April 14 2009 at 6:09 AM
No score for this post
Striver  (no login)

You said in a post that I never answer your questions. I ked you to please ask your questions. RSVP!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Louis Shammah
(no login)

Which question did you answer, Striver?

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 8:26 AM 

Louis Shammah
(no login)

Striver do you believe the Bible is infallable?

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 3:07 PM 

What did Jesus mean when He said, "I and my Father are one.?
What did He mean when he said to Thomas, "Thomas, have I been so long with you that thous has not known me? When you've seen me you've seen the Father?" And, "for unto us a child is born, a son is given. The government shall rest upon His sholders. His name shall be called Wonderful, Councellour, The Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the prince of peace, etc." And of HIs govenrment there shall be no end.
For starters. Louis

Louis Shammah
(no login)

And if ya'll believe it is just another book,

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 3:14 PM 

why do you quote from it all the time? Why even bother to pay any homage to a book ya'll believe to be some fantacy?
I'll tell you why, because so many other of your peers qoute from it ans ya'll don't want to appear ignorant so you us it the same way they do. Jesus never used high swelling words that was misunderstood, or out of the ordinary like ya'll do. Everything ya'll believe you have to bow at the alters of other gods to understand. Louis

Striver
(no login)

Is the Bible infallible?

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 8:37 PM 

No. The Bible, just like every other "holy book" of every other culture is an allegorical and symbolic depiction of the appearance of mind (the serpent) in animal man and its evolution in quality.

Jesus Said, I and the Father are one. This was not said by anyone. It is symbolic of that point in mind;s evolution at which the individual mind in each of us has come to realise the Purpose of this planet.

Louis Shammah
(Login chammah)
folks

Yea, I've seen red grass, Striver

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 9:42 PM 

What you call green I call red. "This was not said by anyone it is symbolic." So now we can insert anything in any statement and make it mean what we want it to.
You do the same thing Yvonne does but you have no respect for Yvonnes symbolism because you believe you are a "greater." You believe you are more advanced. Not me. I believe Yvonne is just as advanced in her way of thinking as you are and in some instances more so because she started of holiness. You started off antichrist.
So, there's no way we can commnicate. You believe the Bible is allegorical, I believe it is the written Word of God, inspireed by the Holy Ghost and of no private interpretation, but written by Holy men as they were moved on by the Spirit of God.
You believe you are in a league of your own where only a few people ever reach. You don't eve give Napoleon any credit for being one of hte few, because he didn't give any of your sootsayers any credit. No, he said he didn't bow at any of their alters because they were just men, and you don't like being just a man, you believe you're superior. SO you have no respect for Napoleon.
You also believe you are so high above you own people that you stink to high heaven. So, haw can there be any communication between us? There can't. Louis

Striver
(no login)

Red grass

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 11:07 AM 

10-4!!

Louis Shammah
(no login)

Why, I thought, Striver

No score for this post
April 16 2009, 9:30 AM 

You'ed have a better answer than that. How does it feel to be on your own, no direction home, a complete unknown, just a roling stone. Your invisible now, you have nothing Left to conceal. How does it feel? Tell me, how does it feel? 10-4. Iceman gave a better answer than you did. Louis

JVH (^_^)
(no login)

Is the Bible infallible? --- Demonstrably not

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 12:45 AM 

I forgot to sign my name :-)
(Login chammah)
folks

I said I wanted to hear, JHV,

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 7:11 AM 

What the great minds had to say about it, JHV. Not some article C/P. Evidently you're not to swift. Louis

JVH (^_^)
(no login)

Yep, C/P ... Straight From The Bible

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 12:39 PM 

... Undeniably. happy.gif

Striver
(no login)

The Thomas scripture.

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 9:33 PM 

To begin, it is Christ mind, not Jesus which, according to Philippians 2:6 is equal to God mind. The Master Jesus is a completely different individual from the Christ. But the Bible does not deal with people. It deals with mind at differing stages of evolution.

The matter aspect of the planet is evolving towards attaining the frequency of that of the Word, the Logos, God, Melchizedek, the Ancient of Days (pick your favorite), that area of space out of which Earth is condensed. What the Purpose of planet Earth is will not even begin to be revealed to our brain until we have completed our Transfiguration process. When Father-Spirit fecundates Mother- matter, a third aspect is created. This aspect is called in the East the Christ Aspect. It is the catalyst that bring into at-one-ment (there i no Vicarious Atonement.) positive and negative energy. of the planet. In us, this Christ aspect brings our higher trinity of Spiritual Will, Love and mind into emergence with lower human will, love and mind. The success of the two, whether the planet or us, becoming one (pure electricity) rests entirely you might say, upon the shoulders of the Christ Aspect, individual or planetary. This Christ Aspect is symbolised by the woman in Mather 13:33.

It is that absolutely necessary Aspect which in us, if it performs it function, brings the higher trinity of Spiritual Will, Love and Active Intelligence down into the lower trinity of human will, love and mind.

It is humanity's job to become the woman in Matthew 13:33. It is why we are told to acquire Christ mind. If Christ mind isn't acquired by humanity, the life force of the seed atom Earth will not be transferred to the lower and the seed atom Earth will die, become nothing more than a slowly disintegrating obstruction in space.
------------------------------------------

The Bible Louis, is so full of profound information the existence of which Orthodox Christianity knows nothing. They are like a family living is a house built over a buried vast treasue. And the family doesn't even know it's there. I didn't know it either, until I got into Trans-Himalayan Philosophy. I taught classes in Eastern Philosophy from the KJV.

So yes, absolutely 'yew', the development of the Christ Aspect, form embryo to At-one-ment is absolutely essential.

Louis Shammah
(Login chammah)
folks

So profound that it has to be changed, Striver

No score for this post
April 14 2009, 9:59 PM 

to fit, as I said before to Vince, your interpretation of it. Ask Vince what Christ means. He can tell you. Christ is not a name, friend. That is a title. Jesus is HIs name. The angel said, Ye shall call His name, JESUS!" So turn the grass back to green, or stop quoting the Bible out of context. When the Scritures said, "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment." And this was not writte to mystics, Striver; "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ." This was written to christains. Christians who have been born again. Remember, Jesus said, Ye must be born again of the water and the Spirit else you could not see, or enter the kingdom of God. I don't know what kingdom you're trying to enter, but its not the same kingdom I'm trying to enter.
I'll deal with you post a little more tomorrew, but I want to see what the other great minds have to say about it. Louis

JVH (^_^)
(no login)

Here's what this 'great' mind to say about it 8^D

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 4:00 AM 

Louis Shammah
(Login chammah)
folks

Just as I expected. Nothing original

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 9:10 AM 

Al you guys want to do is C/P. Not an original thought passes through your brains. Not even an original thought from anothers thoughts.
The only purpose I can see for answering at all is to keep from appearing stupid, or ignorant. Your on your own wavelength ans can't get off it.
Yvonne has more on the ball than most of you. She's at least still learning. All ya'll do is regurgitate the same old lamb brain logic of the figaments of your own imiginations. Louis

JVH (^_^)
(no login)

C/P? Where's your proof backing up that assertion?

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 12:17 PM 

And where's your proof backing up the assertion it's not original?

What was ït C&P'd from. What is the original?

Put up or shut up.

y
(Login Harpazo)

Christ is FORMED into Jesus by God, once the soul brings forth Christ, first resurrection:

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 8:07 AM 

Jesus is not a person like us, an old man: JESUS IS THE CHRIST formed into MAN in the SOUL of the woman, which is how the SOUL becomes MAN in Gods image and likeness:

the old men are not in Gods image and likeness: it is blasphemy to say we are in Gods image when we don't even KNOW God or his WORKS in our soul:

y
(Login Harpazo)

the first resurrection of Christ in our soul, leads to the second death of the carnal mind

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 9:13 AM 

the second death is when Christ in us, takes our OLD Man (old will) to the cross to remove the ENMITY between the seed of the serpent (carnal mind) and the seed of the woman, Jesus Christ, the GOOD WILL OF GOD in us:

when our wills are JOINED through this fire baptism, it is called "THE SERPENT LIFTED UP", and now, we have ONE NEW WILL and no longer TWO wills that want to choose both evil and good:

with ONE WILL, it is fulfilled, "he who is JOINED to the Lord, is ONE Spirit" since spirit=will:

God is the GOOD will (King) of the universe

and we will be Kings (wills) of that KING (GOOD WILL)

we will be ONE with God in the only way that matters: Spirit and will

then our soul has TRUE Power, because our WILL wants the GOOD since it is joined to God as ONE

and it is written, a child (MAN) shall lead them, since the MAN is JESUS, and his POWER is from the HOLY SPIRIT, the comfortor, the spirit of truth that leads our soul into all truth and sets it free from error/lies and Sin-missing the mark of Gods law, (lawless)

the law is spiritual after all, no matter how much the carnal mind wants to keep it on its own power so it can be as god in the temple (heart) of God:

it never will be able to keep the law, but the SOUL with Christ will be able to keep the law because the WILL OF CHRIST will lead that soul so it can SUBMIT to the "will of God" in us, i.e HIS RIGHEOUSNESS:

Striver
(no login)

Christ is formed into Jesus

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 11:04 AM 

Once again Y, you have it backwards. Jesus (symbolising human mind at its highest is what becomes transfigured. Christ mind is the result. Ten is a number of relative perfection. Christ mind, allegorically depicted by the man Christ was thirty years old at that point. Ten each for the perfected physical, emotional and mental, the three magi, kings, dominant over the infant consciousness in the stable, have been transfigured and are now the three apostles at the feet of, and subservient to, the now Christ. natures of the human being. Transfiguration marks control by Christ mind of the threefold human nature, the crucifixion signifies its death.

y
(Login Harpazo)

no, I don't have it backwards at all

No score for this post
April 15 2009, 5:12 PM 

Christ is the LIGHT

of the MAN and his Name is JESUS

when God is FINISHED FORMING his SPIRIT in Man, he will be JESUS the image and LIKENESS of HIMSELF:

sorry you don't understand this:

whatever your carnal teachings about Jesus tell you, its wrong:

knownig Jesus is the ONLY WAY we can know the Father in him, which is the CHRIST Mind:

men are not Man yet..............there is a spirit in men that knows the deep things of men, but ONLY THE SPIRIT OF GOD knows God

Jesus alone has the spirit of God

God isn't making HIMSELF

he is MAKING MAN in his own image and likeness and he uses HIS SPIRIT (CHRIST) for FORM THIS MAN and his Name is JESUS

this will be the last time I try to explain this to you since you are not really interested in understanding me or my experience at all: Keep on teaching what you need to teach:

tell yourself that your carnal mind will find the truth:

when it does, it will be very very AMAZED like all the prophets and apostles were and like I was after 26 years of "THINKING" I knew the truth about God and Jesus.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement