<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  

Gall Bladder Surgery

March 19 2012 at 10:49 AM
No score for this post
Dave  (Login dpeirce)

My gall bladder surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, March 27. I should be home the next day and pretty much back in business by the end of the week. It's a common procedure, usually caused by white hair happy.gif. Everything should be fine, but a few prayers wouldn't hurt anything!

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

On the abortion issue hang all the law and the politicians.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Rescheduled

No score for this post
March 21 2012, 10:37 AM 

Guess the doctor couldn't face me that quick happy.gif. He has rescheduled me for April 3rd.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas

(Login joanne36)

Re: Rescheduled

No score for this post
March 23 2012, 6:15 PM 

Offering prayers for you Dave. Best wishes.

God Bless: Joanne

Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Thank you

No score for this post
March 24 2012, 2:47 PM 

Your prayers and comments are appreciated!

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas

My grand daughter said: "Jesus' Dad was named Verge". "Why 'Verge'?" "We always talk about Verge 'n Mary".

(Login seekingsoftly)
folks

WOW DAVE...you sure have a lot of GALL!

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 2:47 AM 

made ya look....hope you are recovering well.

Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Not as much as I did have!

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 12:05 PM 

Thanks for making me look. Everything seems to be settling down really well. Hope you are well also.

Dave

Gloria
(no login)

So Glad

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 9:07 PM 

So glad to see that everything came out ok!

Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Hehe!

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 11:56 AM 

Yes everything came out OK happy.gif. I forgot to ask if I could keep the stones so I don't have them; I was curious, but the curiosity will go unsatisfied.

All the surgeons, nurses, aides, and others who worked on me -- all of them turned out to be good Manos de Christo (Hands of God). They represented Him well. Likewise, those who prayed for me.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
Dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

Growing older is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Gloria
(no login)

Re: Hehe!

No score for this post
April 7 2012, 6:36 PM 

I noticed that too when I was in the hospital in March..almost everyone that took care of me was a Christian...and when I listed my house for sale my Realtor was a Christian.

Do you think there are more of us...or just becoming more outspoken or what?

Glad you are doing well :-)

Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Re: Hehe!

No score for this post
April 8 2012, 8:56 PM 

Good question. To me, scripture tends to show that there are fewer Christians as time goes on -- that Satan is winning, until Jesus comes again. Might it be that you (and I) instinctively seek out people who act like Christians and unconsciously avoid the rest?? You can't really tell with outlandish dress/hair, tattoos, and funky actions/sayings, but it CAN alert you that this person might not be totally OK. Nor can a reverent, polite, etc demeanor give good evidence that a person IS OK, but it's a start.

Anyway, I'm afraid there are a LOT of people in that "unwashed mass" out there. More than us. Scary!

I am doing better. At first I tried to tough it and not take my painkillers, or only take partial doses. My body has told me to "STOP THAT!!!" happy.gif Now I'm taking everything at the times and doses prescribed and it's beginning to settle down. I have my first follow-up appointment tomorrow morning.

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas
Dave@christos.cjb.net, dpeirce@christian.net

CAUTION! Non-exposure to the Son will cause burning.

(Login seekingsoftly)
folks

Re: Not as much as I did have!

No score for this post
April 15 2012, 10:18 PM 

I'm livin' the dream....grin

glad you seem better.

Dave
(Login dpeirce)

Re: Not as much as I did have!

No score for this post
April 16 2012, 2:01 PM 

I am much better now. Another two weeks and I'll be able to help Alicia out in the yard, mowing grass, cutting down trees, digging in the garden..... Hmmnnnn..... Maybe not happy.gif !!!

What's your dream?

In faith, Dave
Viva Texas

Prediction for 2012: "The Bible will still have all the answers".

Current Topic - Gall Bladder Surgery
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>BACK TO MESSAGE LIST  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement