PNG 30th Independence: Why Miss Moses Tau?August 25 2005 at 4:07 PM
No score for this post
|Live Canon |
Sorry organisers, but why fly in this pevert of a poofter who calls himself or herself Moses Tau to our celebrations? Man o man, you are driving away people from your celebrations. Ngaire Joseph is a good selection. Why not include Chrisanthy Kelagai north of the border to add flavour to Ngaire? If you have to fly somebody from PNG, why not that dynamic singer guy from the Quakes band?
Again, this is a warning: MISS disgusting MOSES TAU WILL DRIVE PEOPLE AWAY.
And the most important question: Why Lismore and not somewhere in the heart of Sydney? Painim peles turu?
- Re: PNG 30th Independence: Why Miss Moses Tau? - Anonymous on Aug 26, 2005, 4:27 PM
- Sydney PNG Wantok Independence Celebration - J Minei on Sep 20, 2005, 10:39 PM
- Hey there - png_wantok on Sep 21, 2005, 3:48 PM
- Your Name please - J Minei on Sep 21, 2005, 8:56 PM
- Name - png_wantok on Sep 22, 2005, 8:01 AM
- Re: Name - southern islands on Sep 22, 2005, 5:17 PM
- Uro, uro. - MK on Sep 27, 2005, 7:31 PM
- Re: Sydney PNG Wantok Independence Celebration - Sydney Celebration in Limbo on Nov 4, 2005, 10:53 AM
- LOL - Zoii on Oct 2, 2005, 11:21 AM
- Re: LOL - Anonymous on Nov 22, 2005, 7:27 PM