Wantok club in sydneySeptember 16 2009 at 12:15 AM
No score for this post
I want to share this with all PNGeans in Sydney.I may be too sensitive but it doesn't hurt to share.
I went to the bung at Centinial park on Saturday(12/9/09)and wished I didnot make the trip at all.It was lovly to see many wantoks however on-one was welcoming.They were all in their small groups.No-one took notice of any new comers at all.I felt alone and lonley.I presume this club is only for the residents here coz the approach wasn't good at all.I don't know, has anyone had a simmilar experience.It was a Independenc day but nogat unity namel lo ol wantok.No-one is friendly.I don't think I 'll eva go to this bungs again.It's an experience that i want to leave behind and move on.Credit to you all though there was plenty kaikai.If only there was someone incharge of the games it would have being interesting.
- Re: Wantok club in sydney - Anonymous on Sep 16, 2009, 5:49 AM
- Re: Wantok club in sydney - Disappointed on Sep 16, 2009, 10:34 AM
- Re: Not welcomed - Reuben on Sep 16, 2009, 11:27 AM
- Re: Wantok club in sydney - wantok on Sep 16, 2009, 4:09 PM
- Confusion - Meromatamatana on Sep 17, 2009, 11:21 AM