SYDNEY WANTOKZ KONA

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Sydney and the State of New South Wales in Australia. Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.

Respond to this messageReturn to Sydney PNG board
Original Message
  • PNG boys to record Tok Pisin for a television show
    • Ash King
      Posted Oct 21, 2011 11:08 AM

Hi everyone.

I work for a film/tv production company called Matchbox Pictures

We've just finished shooting a TV series set in Cairns and Horn Island, and we're now in the process of putting all the footage and sound together.

We're now after a group of 3-5 PNG males who can speak Tok Pisin to record some dialogue in a sound studio in Sydney.

It should take less than 2 hrs and you will be paid for your time.

If you're interested please get in touch with me. My email address is ashleigh.king@matchboxpictures.com and our number is 02 9560 2968,

If you also know anyone you could recommend or perhaps point me in the right direction of Sydney locals who are part of the PNG community and would like to get involved I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'd love to hear from you as soon as possible!

Ash
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.