Return to Index  

hello dallas burn. from Walsall fc 1st div England

January 21 2003 at 6:30 PM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
derek haycock 

I have been introduced by my daughters father in law to your club,his user name is steve_r he lives in dallas,my daughter married james his son and now lives in carroltan tx,I have three grandchildren over there and jodie my grandaughter plays soccer for a team over there, she is only six,but could be a star,who knows????lets hope we can form some sort of a fanbase between our clubs our website is www.walsallfc.co.uk
our team are nicknamed the saddlers,because the town of walsall is famous for making riding saddles and export all over the world including the USA,wish you well for the future,look out for our scores and hope we can get the points to keep us in the 1st division next season,

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: hello dallas burn. from Walsall fc 1st div EnglandAnonymousJan 21, 2003, 8:02 PM
  Re: Re: hello dallas burn. from Walsall fc 1st div EnglandAnonymousJan 22, 2003, 1:48 AM
   Re: Re: Re: hello dallas burn. from Walsall fc 1st div EnglandvwJan 22, 2003, 2:54 AM
 welcome!dangermonJan 23, 2003, 3:52 PM
  why notderek haycock(xbus)Jan 23, 2003, 6:38 PM
 Hi thereJimmy LoughranEx BusAug 9, 2007, 7:41 PM
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement