<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

When Hell Freezes Over

January 3 2004 at 12:49 AM
No score for this post
Carlitos 

We all can not get along. This is not LA and my name is not Rodney.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Beach Bunny Wannabe

Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 3 2004, 1:06 AM 

Well, that certainly explains why I can't seem to find the ocean. But, the smog certainly had me confused for a while.

But you do remind of Rodney...Dangerfield that is.

Anonymous

Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 4 2004, 9:32 AM 

And you as a certified idiot, full blown "RED NECK"

Musing...

Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 5 2004, 7:03 PM 

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 9 2004, 11:31 PM 

I would rather be a "RED NECK" THAN A "WET BACK"

Carlitos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 8:34 AM 

"I would rather be a "RED NECK" THAN A "WET BACK""

I would rather be a wetback. Why? Because, they are the ones who have left a life of poverty to come here for a better life for themselves as well as their families. This includes soccer too.

A redneck is just plain stupid!

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 2:51 PM 

RED NECKS wee born here and deserve to be here because they have lagal status in this country. WET BACKS are fluck ups and do not deserve to be here. they take awwy from hard workers and refuse to speak english and cry when they can not communicate. Go back to where ever and get the FLUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 3:03 PM 

It is not leaving a life of poverty that is the problem. the problem is other countries do not know how to treat there population with dignity.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 3:46 PM 

should we recall all the RED NECks back to their rightful own places from the rest of the world too?

I know for a fact that lots of GI would be real happy.

The mighty US will lose lots more than what you think, If we sent the undocumented workers back. ARE YOU, or your sister going to do their medial jobs?

Okay, I know you are not counting the South West either. I know, even as a real full blown RED NECK fool like you can't claim the whole South West for you.
By the way, in case you don't know the South West are Tejas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and California. You know, that is ODD! All of the names are in Spanish. Gee! I wonder why.

Just in case you are that bias ,can your please specify The appropriate date that you are claiming the South West just for you.

I highly recommend you go back and read The South West History before your reply to us with a typical RED NECK answer. It wouldn't look right if your dates are all wrong. See! We all can stereotype your brain as the normal RED NECK brain. we know you could do much better than that. Couldn't you?

You, of course! Can go right ahead and claim the North East, and the deep South. But, I will be careful about Florida. The Cuban just about own the state. They even have a Senatorial candidate. What is even more insteresting, he is a republican.

Do you have enough white sheets?

Just a question.

The koreans have them on sale at your local flea market. Just another question.

Carlitos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 4:24 PM 

"RED NECKS wee born here and deserve to be here because they have lagal status in this country."

No one chooses where they were born. They can better themselves. Not all wetbacks are Hispanics. I know some from illegals from England. They just get lost in the crowd because they are fluent in English.

"WET BACKS are fluck ups and do not deserve to be here."

They deserve to be here just as anyone else. This country was founded by illegal immigrants. They first explorers didn't have a "Green Card"

"they take awwy from hard workers and refuse to speak english and cry when they can not communicate."

Are you wanting to lay bricks? Are you wanting to lay tile? Are you willing to work hard busing tables or cleaning houses?

"Go back to where ever and get the FLUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY"

From which country did your family come? Unless you are Native American, we are all immigrants.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 10 2004, 5:54 PM 

Is your family part of the Mexican Government Land Grand allocation to Stephen F Austin? If not Guess what? You too are an Illegal inmigrant for all Practical/Historical purpuse.

What do youk now?

The old Three Hundred with the GTT are back to hunt your illegal "Dusty Back."

: >) Isn't History a beech?

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 11 2004, 2:50 AM 

"They deserve to be here just as anyone else. This country was founded by illegal immigrants. They first explorers didn't have a "Green Card" -

This is a myth that gets repeated over and over but when u stop to analyze it makes absolutely no sense. How on earth can u call someone "illegal" or "immigrant" when you are NOT violating any actual established legal boundries? Or even real immigration laws? To be a real immigrant, you have to leave one real country and enter another real country with established policies between them... sorry, the land the explorers found was not a "country"... just a populated land with no formal "immigration" laws> That means exploring frontiers same as if I were an astronaut and landed on the planet Xenon that had little green people...

But entering a country that does have laws and recognizes immigration and illegal entry is an entirely different matter... the exploreres in no way are an example of this.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 11 2004, 12:29 PM 

Denials, Denials, and more Denials.

You whole life is nothing but a BIG LIE.

How do you like the SALSA vs. Keptchup WAR?

I guess you will make it a fellony, and put every one in jail that makes, eats, and sells Salsa.

Just as somebody is telling you the stuff over, and over, and over, and over.

FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!
STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
TACTIcs!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing to subtitute that. No even your worth less (9).

You could keep the sweet shiit call BBQ souce.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When Hell Freezes Over

No score for this post
January 12 2004, 1:10 AM 

"FLAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!
STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
TACTIcs!!!!!!!!!!" -

Now: what Baya REALLY cares about

COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!
COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!
COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
May 3 2004, 5:24 PM 

**** all the red necks

frankctx

No score for this post
May 11 2004, 10:11 PM 

really this should be about ..ignorant people..i say f the stupid people..

Current Topic - When Hell Freezes Over
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement