<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Adios Vaca!

February 5 2004 at 12:04 PM
No score for this post
Chamo 

Joselito traded to Metrostars for future considerations. I wish him the best of luck.

Nunez better be as good as promised.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 5 2004, 1:00 PM 

Nos cambiaron a Vaca. Solo queda Pareja y ahora Nunez.

Suerte al Dallas Burns. Espero que les vaya bien en su mundo sin Latinos.

Baya

Re: Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 5 2004, 6:42 PM 

Puta hermano no pude yo decirlo mejor.

Esto es una cagadera de las mas malas. Salimos de Guatemala y entramos a Guatepeor. Estos Bobos tinen la cabeza en las nalgas.

Jordan

Re: Re: Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 6 2004, 12:05 AM 

He is a good player but thiswas not a place for him to shine. So, I think this was the best thing for him.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 6 2004, 2:26 AM 

I am going to miss Mr.Cow, personally I would have kept him about 2 more years... And I don't think he's a perfect fit for NY/NJ either.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 6 2004, 10:53 AM 

He will play more in New York. He was never going to play in front of the Irish here. He needs to play in a position where he can concentrate on playmaking, like the #10 in a 3-5-2.

Jay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adios Vaca!

No score for this post
February 6 2004, 7:27 PM 

His contract is up at the end of the year. He might not resign with the league. It was great to have him I will miss his skill, but I feel our line up right now is strong.
-Jay

NTG 98

Yeah

No score for this post
February 6 2004, 7:57 PM 

He wasn't that great... But I wouldn't count on Nunez yet. My veiw of "new young talent" is that none of the "new young talented" players are as good as people say. Like Matt Benckhe. He stinks. They made him one of the top Burn players on FIFA 2004. But he is very bad. He kicks it out of bounds on purpose while under no pressure.

Anonymous

Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 7 2004, 12:15 AM 

Vaca already has two major offers by two Major team in S.A. So, He will be gone and he will be better than he ever was here, just as the rest of South Americans starts that have come and gone.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 7 2004, 2:56 AM 

"Vaca already has two major offers by two Major team in S.A" -

That was the main reason more teams didn't origianly want to draft Mr.Cow, other teams assumed he was only in MLS to get a few seasons then move on to something better right away.

But I did like Joey as a player, I would have kept him on the team 2 more seasons if it were up to me.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 7 2004, 11:03 AM 

What is with the stupid English Crap??
Are you so unti-Hispanic that can not even write the Spanish names.

Damn ome more RED crap that Baya can talk about.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 7 2004, 2:16 PM 

"What is with the stupid English Crap??" -

I agree totally... So Baya, clean up your grammer and spelling please.

"Damn ome more RED crap that Baya can talk about." -

It doesn't matter if it's one more or absolutely none, Baya will still be the biggest Redneck here and judge people on skin color and put silly labels on them. Crying and complaining like a child is what he was born to do...

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 7 2004, 4:43 PM 

skin color is what is going to kill this team.

Skin color is what will cause the stadium to be empty.

Skin color is what will make me laugh and you cry when all is said and done.

Two Irish running the Dallas Burn, and a black coach as token black.

Wait, Hispanics are you supost to like this stuff.

Kiss my Stylish Aficionado nalgas. Go and sell this crap to Lilly white non soccer cheerleaders, They may buy it.
Let me re-phrase that; They HAVE to buy it.

Anonymous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah

No score for this post
February 8 2004, 5:16 PM 

"skin color is what is going to kill this team.

Skin color is what will cause the stadium to be empty." -

There has never been any professional sport or team that failed and listed "skin color" as their reason of failure.

"Skin color is what will make me laugh and you cry when all is said and done." -

Not me, if Dallas succeeds thats fine. If they fail then then they deserved to fail.

"Two Irish running the Dallas Burn, and a black coach as token black.

Wait, Hispanics are you supost to like this stuff." -

Many couldn't care less what color the coach is or his assistant. This isn't an ethnic team with quotas.. Sorry Baya, the sign that said "No black players or coaches allowed.. we don't want to see your skin color" was missing before they hired the coaches.

"Kiss my Stylish Aficionado nalgas" -

"Stylish Aficionado" BS... a legend in your own mind as usual. the only "stylish" you care about is skin color and nothing else. If you were a REAL afficionado of style then you wouldn't even be watching Burn games at all. I know many REAL soccer people like that and they stayed away completely from the Burn and MLS. At least they are consistant.

"Let me re-phrase that; They HAVE to buy it" -

Nobody has to buy anything

Mr. Me

LA PURA VERDAD

No score for this post
February 8 2004, 8:30 PM 

"He will play more in New York. He was never going to play in front of the Irish here. He needs to play in a position where he can concentrate on playmaking, like the #10 in a 3-5-2."

the problem is he was never given the chance to play the #10 position. And you should consider looking up the teams record when that irish guy starts compared to Vaca.

Pareja should be the one leaving. And dont give me that HE WILL HELP NUNEZ DEVELOP, if that were true he would have helped Vaca.

Vaca will leave as Antonio Martinez did because of the $$$$$$$. If the team would raise their salaries they would stay in MLS. That home sick $hit is CRAP

Well Martinez is playing in Spain, what happend to that love for playing in his home country...$$$$

Con dinero baila el perro

Thats just the truth, pay Joselito and he wont leave MLS.

Baya

Re: LA PURA VERDAD

No score for this post
February 8 2004, 8:56 PM 

Mr me,

Leave just a bit for me to chew on.
Do not be mean and swallow them all by yourself.

Baya.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement