<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

application

February 9 2004 at 1:11 PM
No score for this post
gabriel 

ATTN SIR,
I HEREBY APPLY FOR A POST OF PLAYER IN YOUR CLUB ,
MY NAME IS GABRIEL, PLAYING FOR FORTUNE FOOTBALL CLUB IN NIGERIA WHERE I HAVE BEEN PLYING MY TRADE FOR THIS CLUB FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS, ANDI CAN ASSUREDLY TELL YOU THAT I AM A GOOD PLAYER WHOM MY COACH LIKE VERY MUCH.
SIR, IF YOU WISH YOU CAN CONFIRM MY BONIFIDE STATUTE FOR THIS CLUB FROM MY CLUB CHAIRMAN AND FROM MY THECHNICAL ADVISER.
SIR, I SHALL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU WILL CONSIDER MY PERSON AND TRY ME OUT. MY ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS IS AS THE SAME AS ABOVE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
GABRIEL AYANNIYI.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mr. Me

Re: application

No score for this post
February 9 2004, 5:19 PM 

Can you tell us your:

1. Position
2. Weight
3. Height
4. Current Salary(you dont have to say the exact #)
5. Age

Although its not my business, you may want to say this as I doubt the front office will take you serious. You should consider some links.

Good Luck!

Baya

MLS rules

No score for this post
February 9 2004, 6:55 PM 

Well,

I can say that we have new rules, whem it comes to minorities.

Send a resume and a picture to the team manager. Later, follow the letter or e-mail with the MLS leage Vice-president.
He will keep track of the red tape locally.

Good luck

Baya.

Anonymous

Re: MLS rules

No score for this post
February 9 2004, 9:11 PM 

This player said he was Nigerian, so my advice to him is to be cautious because Baya believes a black player's skin color should automatically disqualify him from joining the team.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement