Respond to this messageReturn to list of Book Titles
Original Message
  • Re: Focus on This (Teen)
    • tzipora (no login)
      Posted May 31, 2004 3:36 PM

i read confessions of a teenage drama queen and its nothing like focus on this. well, there are similarities, but confessions is about an overly dramatic teen who wants to be the star in the school play in her new school and has made enemies with the most popular girl in school. oh, and the girl in confessions also wants to prove to everyone that she's just as cool as the popular girl, and claims that she has tickets to the last concert of her favorite band, and tickets to the party afterward.
      so far, in focus on this, the girl seems to not like all the tv attention in the school. and...i dont really know, because i havent read the book!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    © Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
    Book prices may vary without notice.