Respond to this messageReturn to list of Book Titles
Original Message
  • Good One!
    • Tina (no login)
      Posted Apr 27, 2005 9:22 AM

I bought this book. Its pretty good. I starts out kind of harsh but is about an injured prince who turns to dark magic for answers and a way to wreak revenge on his enemy. The book starts out with what happened to his enemy to make him do some horrific things.
      The Succubi (lady) is just being what she is when she gets sucked into the sceme and tragidy and hallarity that comes from her situation.
      It is writen at an interesting time in history┬ůsupposedly the time of Prince Vlad Dracula (the original) in Transylvania (Serbia).
      The next book is:

Dream of Me - looks better-don't know if it is out yet

"Dating without Novacaine" is Lisa Cache's non-romance book. I found it fun to read. It is for every woman who has had the joys and pains of dating.

Dream of Me was not the best paranormal book I've read but for a break in, new idea for a romance thought it was pretty good.

Tina
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.