hi, i had few question to ask you about this book you have read, if you can please help me to answer these questions...
1. how does desdemona come to for the Nation of Islam?
2.How is Fard ablet to get modern black citizens of Detroit to believe his fictional story? Why do they need to believe him?
3. What drives Tessie and Milton together> What almost tears them apart?
4. Why does callie decide to run away from her parents? Have they engaged in the betrayal established by Dr. Luce or not? What does callied want to prevent Dr. Luce from doing to her?
5. What happens to callie while she is watching the deadheads belongings? Why is this an important scene is the novel?
6. Why was Luce's theory of gender identity popular in the 1970's?
7. Why does callie decide not to have the operation that the clinic in New York Suggested?
8.What is the effect of working for Ford on Lefty. How is he forced to assimilate into American Cutlture?
9. Why is lina will to keep lefty and desdemona's original realtionship a secret from her husband?
10. What happens to both lina and Desdemona at the same time? What is the significance if this fact for callie?
i would really appreciate, if you would give some time for answering these questions, i hope that you would not be bothered me asking for your help; thanks again.
best regards, henry