The Perfect Lie (Romance)

October 27 2003 at 3:29 AM
Dinah McCall  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

Romance Book Club
The Perfect Lie
by Dinah McCall
Buy book: $6.29
When CIA agent Jonah Slade learns the woman he once loved has been murdered and her son kidnapped, he is approached by the woman's sister, who tells him the boy is his son. Together, they connect the abduction with Jonah's work--and connect with each other.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shel
(no login)

Started off strong

October 27 2003, 2:03 PM 

I loved today's read and have already reserved it at the library. Glad to have a good romance selection this week. I didn't like last week's selection and stopped reading it early on.

Respond to this message   
Lorraine F
(no login)

Great start

October 28 2003, 1:46 AM 

If this book maintains its start, it will be the best I have ever read so far.

Respond to this message   
shel
(no login)

Still hooked

October 31 2003, 10:02 AM 

I can't wait for more character development. Love it!

Respond to this message   
Marianna
(no login)

Not Sure

October 29 2003, 9:13 AM 

Okay - I can't decide if I like the rapid motion this story is taking on. Things are moving so quickly. In a way, that's good. In another, it feels very rushed with little development. I'm not giving up yet though.

Respond to this message   
liz
(no login)

Re: Not Sure

October 31 2003, 9:03 AM 

I think that it is a great books. I read it twice so far and I can't get enough of it. You will really enjoy this book. It has everything in it like Romance, suspence, murder,and thriller.

Respond to this message   
Lorraine F
(no login)

Better and Better

October 30 2003, 8:33 PM 

This book is superb. As far as I'm concerned the development has been handled efficiently so as not to hamper the action and emotion involved. And I'm ready for another touch of romance as these powerful characters head toward the solution.

Respond to this message   
Billye
(no login)

WRONG !!!!!

January 5 2004, 10:49 AM 

Was I disappointed ! I was reading this book which is excellent and suddenly it skipped about 30 pages.

I took it back to the library and have requested it again. Nope --- no pages torn out just a mistake.

How could that happen ?

Billye

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The Perfect Lie (Romance)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.