The Snow Bride (Romance)

February 2 2004 at 9:14 AM
Debbie Macomber  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

Romance Book Club
The Snow Bride
by Debbie Macomber
Buy book: $10.02

Practical Jenna Walsh has done something impractical: she's met a man on the Internet and now, a month before Christmas, she's going to Alaska to marry him. But Reed Kenner--the man she sits next to on her flight to Alaska--is not impressed with her plan to marry Dalton, a man he detests, so takes it upon himself to change Jenna's destination and her marriage plans.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Love On Line....

February 2 2004, 10:08 AM 

Jenna is a Snowbride and I am a Florida Bride! Actually I am a Pocono Bride. After communicating online and talking on the phone I finally met my hubby in West Palm Beach, eventually got married in the Poconos, and came back this time to Sunny Southwest Florida!

So as you can see Jenna and I have something in common already! lol..meeting our possible marriage partner on the Internet.

And all that did not come without some real soul searching either! I believe it takes a brave,smart, pretty sophisticated woman to hopefully find the man who you want to share your life with...especially on the Net. Your choices in Life are always a risk, always a chance, but worth making...such is Life!!

No doubt I will enjoy the Snow Bride!

Thanks Suzanne! Have a great day!

Deborah MichaelS

This message has been edited by chapteraday on Feb 2, 2004 10:12 AM

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I'm hooked

February 2 2004, 2:05 PM 

I really like this one so far. Characters are good, writing is good, concept is good :) YAY! Going to keep reading hope everything stays good :)
Happy Monday!
Heather

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I can't wait for tomorrow!

February 3 2004, 9:19 AM 

I am definately going to have to get this book. I keep thinking 'hurry up and get on the plane before today's installment ends!'
Have a great day!
Heather

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Hello Heather

February 5 2004, 9:27 AM 

Hey!

I joined romance as well as fiction because I enjoyed your remarks, as it seems you were always following 2 books at once! Debbie Macomber is great. "Between Friends" is one of my favorites, I always enjoy her books.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Hi Tolly

February 6 2004, 1:39 PM 

Hi Tolly, Thank you :)
I can almost swear I read another book by this author... I did (just did an Amazon.com search), I read 16 Light House Road and enjoyed it if I remember correctly. I absolutely will be getting this, I like the writing and the characters and the plot. Gonna have to call my library... again :)
See ya'll on Monday!
Have a nice weekend!
~Heather

Respond to this message   
Pam G.
(Login Purplepanda24)

Very good selection

February 4 2004, 11:22 PM 

I have read three sections and I am hooked. I have been looking at this book at the bookstore for awhile but I wasn't sure if I should get it but after reading I believe I am going to buy it next time. I have known people to get married after dating over the internet and it is nice to see an author right what is up to date. I wonder where Dalton is if he is not at the airport to meet Jeanie?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

hooked

February 6 2004, 6:57 AM 

I really enjoyed the first few chapters of the book
i must call my library i'm hooked.

Respond to this message   
Judith
(no login)

Library

February 6 2004, 10:12 AM 

Lucky you - my library doesn't have it so if I want to find out what happens next I'll have to buy it!

Respond to this message   
Billye
(no login)

SNOWBRIDE

February 9 2004, 12:48 AM 

Judith, At my library, you can fill out a page

asking them to buy the book you are looking for

and they will get it for you.

Just a thought...... Billye

Respond to this message   

(no login)

SNOWBRIDE

March 13 2004, 7:27 PM 

Billye - Thanks for the suggestion. I called my library and suggested they buy it. Yesterday they called to say it was in and today I finished the book. What a great story. Somehow I didn't think it would end as it did; but actually that was a perfect ending.

Respond to this message   
nikki b
(no login)

aahhhh

February 6 2004, 12:37 PM 

I have to get this book not knowing where he is taking her is going to kill me until I do!

Respond to this message   
Stephanie
(no login)

I love it too!!

February 6 2004, 10:30 PM 

What a great "snow read".... I am reserving this at the library today.... I can't stay hanging like this....

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The Snow Bride (Romance)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.