Golden Lies (Romance)

March 12 2004 at 8:41 PM
Barbara Freethy  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

Romance Book Club
Golden Lies
by Barbara Freethy
Buy book: $6.29

The "USA Today" bestselling author is back with a novel of three remarkable families--the 50-year-old promise that binds them together; the fiery betrayal that tears them apart; and the ancient bronze dragon that could destroy their future.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jeana
(no login)

lies part 1 of 5

March 15 2004, 8:16 AM 

when i first started reading this section i thouhgt i would not like it but come to find out as i went through the chapter i fould that i came to like it and i cant wait to read tommrows selection. thanks for sending it to me.

Respond to this message   
Judy
(Login jkfbrown)

Lies Part 2 of 5

March 16 2004, 11:33 AM 

I wasn't sure yesterday if I would enjoy this book or not but today I'm hooked. We watch "Antiques Roadshow" all the time and I've often wondered how an appearance on the show would affect people who found a treasure. Now maybe I'll find out.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Antique Roadshow --

March 16 2004, 5:45 PM 

I'm not in this book club but was just perusing the responses today and the mention of the Roadshow piqued my interest -- so I read some reviews and then went to the author's site where she has an excerpt which I have not yet read - but may have to check into this book --

Sometimes curiosity does not kill the cat -- it may bring treasures -- Thanks --

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Golden Lies Excerpt --

March 16 2004, 9:45 PM 

I have now read the excerpt and thoroughly enjoyed - beautifully written I thought - especially the Prologue -- and got to read a long excerpt which definitely makes me want to read the rest of the book -- am certainly glad I wandered off the path of my book clubs' responses - looks to be a most intriguing read --

Respond to this message   
Lilly
(no login)

Good Book

March 19 2004, 10:09 AM 

I am enjoying reading this book. I like the characters. I that they are real. I am looking forward to reading the rest.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.