Deeper Than Desire (Romance)

April 4 2004 at 9:42 AM
Cheryl Holt  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

Romance Book Club
Deeper Than Desire
by Cheryl Holt
Buy book: $6.29

Called "the queen of erotic romance," national award-winning author Holt adds another jewel to her crown with a mesmerizing tale of forbidden desire that is the first book in a sizzling new trilogy. Original.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lilly
(no login)

Seems Interesting

April 5 2004, 1:53 AM 

I think that this book looks interesting. I am looking forward to reading more.

Respond to this message   

(Login katehopeeden)

hmmmm

April 5 2004, 10:42 AM 

Another romance set in England set in a time of Earls and virgins... I was close to deleting... But the last few lines have me. Being caught reading a dirty book by... lol
I will be reading tomorrow :)
Happy Monday all :)
~Heather

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Cute!

April 5 2004, 2:51 PM 

Although it seems to be a common type of novel, it seems catchy with scandolous book. But at 22 isn't the main charactor quite old for the time period? Weren't they all bethrothed at 16? Still I thought it was cute and fun. Which is good for a cold day.

Respond to this message   
Erika
(no login)

Pretty Good

April 9 2004, 12:06 PM 

I don't usually read period romances because they all seem so trite but this one was interesting. I may just finish this one.

Respond to this message   
Ashley
(no login)

Wow

April 6 2004, 9:53 AM 

When i first saw what it was about, i was like oh how nice another stupid romance in england.But as i read on i realized it was quite interesting. I can't wait for what tomorrow brings

Respond to this message   
Nancy
(no login)

Interesting

April 7 2004, 8:22 AM 

I love this so far. It is rather wicked. I prefer historical romance so this caught my attention immediately. I like the idea of her being caught reading a naughty book. I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks
Nancy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Deeper Than Desire

April 22 2004, 2:14 AM 

I was captivated after the first few paragraphs. I love Historical novels. Can't wait to finish this one.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I like this book

April 22 2004, 1:14 PM 

i like this book very much. I want to read the rest of it. But the LAPL sent just 4-5 chapters. Help me read the rest of the book online

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Deeper Than Desire (Romance)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.