June 24 2004 at 5:00 PM
P. J. Tracy  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

VVm_0399151478_l

Mystery Book Club
Live Bait
by P.J. Tracy
Buy book: $15.09

From the author of "Monkeewrench, Live Bait" takes every ounce of the first book's quirky energy--and runs with it. Minneapolis detectives Leo Magozzi and Gino Rolseth are bored until the current crime draught ends with a series of killings.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mary B.
(no login)

Live Bait - A Real Live One!

June 28 2004, 11:07 AM 

This is the first book that I've read by this author and I have to say, I like it. Humor and mystery mixed together. I can't wait for tomorrow's read.

Respond to this message   
Tonya
(no login)

Sounds good

June 28 2004, 12:41 PM 

After reading Monday's email I got curious and took a look at the author's previous novel to this one. This book is a sort of continuation of the last - I may have to check out the first, first! =)

Respond to this message   
Charleen
(no login)

Live Bait

June 28 2004, 2:25 PM 

I enjoyed "Monkeewrench" by the same author and this is starting off looking to be just as enjoyable.

Respond to this message   
Suzanne
(no login)

Live Bait

June 28 2004, 3:40 PM 

This takes place in the city where I live, so I've got to like it, right?? It has my interest, anyway. I'll read on tomorrow.

Respond to this message   
Amy
(no login)

Live Bait

June 28 2004, 4:02 PM 

I've heard good things about Monkeewrench. So I'm excited to read this week's excerpts and decide if I should put both books on my ever lengthing list.

Respond to this message   
Patti
(no login)

Live Bait

June 29 2004, 11:15 AM 

This is my first read from this author too, and i'm already hooked!! I'm glad to know there is a previous book, and if this is a continuation of sorts, i'll definitely be looking for Monkeewrench at my library today. Thanks for a good pick!

Respond to this message   
Patti
(no login)

Live Bait

June 29 2004, 11:23 AM 

Okay, my last post was after reading the first chapter (didn't get to it yesterday and so just read it a few minutes ago) and now i just have to say (after reading today's exerpt) ... WHEN is this book coming out? I like this author!! I also read all of Sue Graftons books and Lisa Scottoline ... love the humour mixed with a good whodunnit!

Respond to this message   
tonya
(no login)

Kudos

June 29 2004, 2:20 PM 

I'm really enjoying this week's read.

Patti - I too am a big fan of both Grafton and Scottline and Evanovich and...so many others! Guess we're getting suckered into yet another series!

Respond to this message   
Tonya
(no login)

A Must Have

July 2 2004, 8:48 AM 

Well, it's settled, I'll be getting this one and Monkeewrench. Very much enjoyed these past five days. Thanks Suzanne!

Respond to this message   
Carol B
(no login)

I'm sold too

July 2 2004, 12:32 PM 

Well, that settles it; we'll all be reading Monkeewrench and Live Bait together.

Respond to this message   
Charleen
(no login)

Bait

July 2 2004, 1:59 PM 

It was on request and I'll have it next week. I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.