August 6 2004 at 2:44 PM
Linda Castillo  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

VVr_0425196577_l

Romance Book Club
Fade To Red
by Linda Castillo
Buy book: $6.29
When Lindsey Metcalf's sister disappears, Lindsey enlists the help of Michael Striker, a cop who plays by his own rules. But nothing about this case is as it appears--and soon Lindsey and Michael are drawn into a seductive and inescapable trap.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Julielynn
(no login)

Great Start

August 9 2004, 6:00 AM 

I enjoy romantic mysteries and this one looks good. I cann't wait for tomorrows installment.

Respond to this message   
Melissa
(no login)

oohh

August 10 2004, 9:48 AM 

Wow, today's read really leaves you hanging! What is going on here? Where is her sister? I like this so far; I hope that is stays good!

Respond to this message   
Erin
(no login)

Intriguing :-)

August 10 2004, 11:27 AM 

I don't really like contemporary novels, especially police dramas. I usually lose myself in a good historical novel that has suspense. That said--I find myself drawn into this story. I look forward to reading the other installments.

Respond to this message   
Gene
(no login)

Re: Fade To Red (Romance)

August 10 2004, 11:43 AM 

This seems like an interesting story! I like it because what I have read so far makes you wonder what is going to happen next, not giving you any clues to what has happened to Traci or what Lindsey is going to do! I like it so far!

Respond to this message   
Jackie
(no login)

nice pick!!

August 10 2004, 7:55 PM 

This book looks like a good read.I look forward to reading more this week.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.