January 14 2005 at 11:48 AM
Edna Buchanan  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

m0743250532_l

Mystery Book Club
Cold Case Squad
by Edna Buchanan
Buy book: $15.39

Legendary Miami crime reporter and Pulitzer Prize winner Edna Buchanan launches a gripping new series featuring a special homicide unit that breathes new life into old cases.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Katherine Brantley
(no login)

Re: Cold Case Squad (Mystery)

January 17 2005, 11:56 AM 

This was a good book, not a deep book, but good. Her books are usually a lot of fun and good mysteries.

Respond to this message   
karol
(no login)

cold case squad

February 24 2005, 9:21 PM 

this looks interesting . can you send me a exerpt of this book thankyou very much.

Respond to this message   
karol
(no login)

cold case squad

March 1 2005, 2:53 PM 

if you like cold case squad then read the book murder walks the plank by caroln hart i m hoping it will be on the book club i thoughly enjoyed the first chapter . suzanne check out this book by hart and you caN FIND IT AT HARPERS COLLINS website

Respond to this message   
ollie
(no login)

January 17 2005, 4:10 PM 

I just finished reading this book and would recommend it. This is the first time I've read anything by this author.

Respond to this message   
karol
(no login)

cold case squad

January 19 2005, 4:09 PM 

its a really good book so far i had to pick it up from my local library.

Respond to this message   
kyle
(no login)

January 19 2005, 3:17 PM 

i haven't read anything by this author before, but was intrigued by the monday and tuesday installments. seems like a fun, quick read. checked the book out last night, so i guess i'll find out.

Respond to this message   
Marlene Harmon
(Login mdharmon)

Re Edna Buchanan and Cold Case Squad

January 20 2005, 11:38 AM 

I have read everything Edna Buchanan has written and know her personally (she gave us one of our many cats).

She was a Pulitzer Prize Winning crime reporter for the Miami Herald before turning to writing books. She started with a couple of non-fictions (one is now out of print). Her main character up to this book has been Brett Montero (a reporter)and a couple of her books have been tv movies.

She said she thinks this is the best she has done so far and I agree. Her new book with the same batch of characters as Cold Case is due out in July.

If you like mysteries you probably will like her stuff.

I sound like a commercial but ...

Respond to this message   
Linda
(no login)

liking it

January 20 2005, 4:13 PM 

I've gone to my library and found a book of hers on tape. I like her style.

Respond to this message   
marian
(no login)

Cold Case Squad

January 22 2005, 10:13 AM 

I just finished reading the chapters. Edna Buchanan appears to be a good writer. I think I will finish the rest of the book. Easy reading at night...

Respond to this message   
Crystal
(no login)

I am agree with you

January 23 2005, 10:08 PM 

I really like this myster book I have read the first two charpter I like it so far think pick up at the library. On tuesday.
Crystal

Respond to this message   
Brenda Broadway
(no login)

Cold Case Squad

January 25 2005, 7:35 PM 

I am impressed! I put this one on hold after the first two chapters, so I can read the whole book. Thanks for the chance to know about this book and the author.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.