Dark Justice (Mystery)

February 18 2005 at 3:54 PM
Jack Higgins  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

m0399151788_l

Dark Justice
by Jack Higgins
Buy book: $16.35

A failed attempt on the President's life is just the beginning. Someone is recruiting a shadowy network of agents with the intention of creating terror. White House operative Blake Johnson and his British counterpart set out to trace the source of the havoc.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
karol
(no login)

dark justice mystery

February 19 2005, 12:55 PM 

looks interesting but i havent read it as of yet.

Respond to this message   
Catnip789
(Login Catnip789)

Re: dark justice mystery

February 21 2005, 8:08 PM 

Just having read this little bit has me wanting to read more. I want to know what this guy is up to. I look forward to the next email.

Respond to this message   
Kristi
(no login)

waiting

February 21 2005, 3:22 PM 

I'm somewhat confused already, but will hold comment for later. The intro sounds like it should be interesting.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Off to a good start -

February 22 2005, 11:51 AM 

Have never read Jack Higgins before - but know the name from a friend who read "The eagle has landed" - but this looks like one I could get into so will check the library asap -

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

not grabbed

February 24 2005, 6:10 AM 

I'm still floundering a bit here but I find that this book hasn't grabbed me yet and I'm just reading the words without seeing the story, if you know what I mean. I won't miss it when it's gone. Looking forward to next week's pick.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Dark Justice --

February 24 2005, 10:29 AM 

Yes, it is a little difficult reading this book in these small segments - hard to remember what happened yesterday - at least for me - but think after I pick up my book from library today will be better- will be able to be off and running so to speak -

Respond to this message   
Faiqa
(no login)

??

February 24 2005, 11:56 AM 

should i read this book? i find it boring. its kinda .... weird 2. well.... g2g see ya

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

Thumbs down

February 25 2005, 6:15 AM 

Too many books.....this one goes on the 'not going to read' pile for me.

Respond to this message   
Rick
(no login)

Dark Justice

February 25 2005, 9:46 AM 

The story line is puerile. The dialog is far-fetched. The run-on sentences are annoying. Completing the fifth installment gives an entirely new meaning to TGIF

Respond to this message   
Mary
(Login mrchandler24)

Re: Dark Justice (Mystery)

February 25 2005, 9:58 AM 

I have not read any of Higgins books before, but I am hooked. This is one that I want to finish. And since I tend to stick to authors, I'm going to check out his other books.

Respond to this message   
Tonya
(no login)

Not it...

February 25 2005, 2:55 PM 

I'm passing on this one...It just hasn't grabbed me at all.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.