<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  

Stain of Guilt (Christian and Good News)

May 27 2005 at 9:09 AM
Brandilyn Collins  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

g0310251044_l

Stain of Guilt
by Brandilyn Collins
Buy book: $9.88

For the highly successful TV show American Fugitive, forensic artist Annie Kingston agrees to draw the updated face of Bill Bland, a cunning fugitive wanted for a double murder committed twenty years ago. In studying the man and his crime, Annie knows she must descend into the mind of a killer--a mind of greed, darkness . . . and death . . . Book Two in the Hidden Faces Series.

This message has been edited by chapteraday on Jun 14, 2005 12:29 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ruth Ann
(no login)

Scary

May 31 2005, 10:54 AM 

I don't usually read murder mysteries but this one has caught my interest. I can hardly wait until the next installment.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

Re: Stain of Guilt (Christian and Good News)

May 31 2005, 11:57 AM 

Well - looks to be a good mystery here - tho' I've had to read and reread the two reads trying to remember and figure out who is the son and who is the bad guy - Maybe my brain is just not awake yet - but it's certainly late enough - tried much earlier this morn and decided to get back to it later - which I just did - think I've got it now - as of now would recommend it - and know you would only have to read once - and if you are not in the good news club - you can request the previous reads -

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

potential

June 1 2005, 7:04 PM 

This one has potential.

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

hmm

June 2 2005, 5:51 AM 

I love a good mystery, it's my favorite read. But I am finding the writing in this a little wooden. I bet Edwin did it.

Respond to this message   
Doris
(no login)

I agree -

June 2 2005, 10:01 AM 

Have had the same thought, Pam - Edwin did it - so the mystery is over - do we need to read more? Is there enough interest in the artist to continue with this - don't think I'll be getting this one from the library -

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I'm With You, Pam

June 2 2005, 11:53 AM 

I didn't get to read these installments until today, so I read 4 in a row. I too think Edwin knows more than what he is saying. His story is the only one that anyone knows, and it seems that if Bland were an accountant, he would not have been stupid enough to have money sent to his personal checking acount. He would be the perfect fall guy too because of his home problems. Why no yelling in the room? Maybe they confronted Bland and he wasn't worried or was in shock they were accusing him because he was innocent, Edwin knew the truth would come out and freaked. Or maybe Bland was doing it with Edwin and was going to snitch, eh? I admit it, I'll probably read it to find out!

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

you read it, I won't have to

June 2 2005, 7:21 PM 

Okay Katherine, how about you read it and let us know! They don't have it at my library and I am not going to buy it.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Sure, I'll read it:)

June 13 2005, 12:52 PM 

I started reading it Friday, and am only halfway through because I left it at work. It's going to be one of my "lunch books." Good so far:)

Respond to this message   
Pam
(no login)

Edwin

June 13 2005, 6:13 PM 

I just want to know if Edwin did it! Glad you are enjoying the book. Your lunch time book - do you, like me, have various books on the go in different parts of the house? I have my beside the bed books, my beside the couch books, my in the bathroom pile and the one I take if I am going somewhere & I have to wait!

Respond to this message   
Lisa
(Login LisesPieces24)

Stain of Guilt

June 3 2005, 11:35 AM 

I will admit that this book has grabbed my attention. It's not one that I "can't wait to get my hands on", but does seem interesting. I agree with some of you that Edwin is an interesting character and probably is more involved than it seems.
I have requested it from my library and will read it, but I don't expect that it will be an "on the edge of my seat" kind of mystery.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Stain of Guilt (Christian and Good News)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.