A Sea of Trolls (Teen)

July 1 2005 at 4:00 PM
Nancy Farmer  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

t0689867441_l

A Sea of Trolls
by Nancy Farmer
Buy book: $10.42

The three-time Newbery Honor-winning author and National Book Award recipient pens a new adventure set in A.D. 793 in the land of the Vikings, where two children are soon swept up in a quest on which they encounter a dragon, a giant spider, and trolls.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sarah
(no login)

Good Book

July 4 2005, 7:35 PM 

I am not truly interested in trolls, spiders or dragons, but this book seems alright so far. I wonder what will happen next!

Respond to this message   
Hersha
(no login)

!

July 7 2005, 11:55 AM 

This book is the best book in the world!(according to what I've read at least)It's great! Everyone should read it sometime.

Respond to this message   
Emily
(no login)

Re: Good Book

July 14 2005, 10:42 PM 

I am interested in most books that have fictional creatures and I want to be a writer when I am an adult and I have written short stories myself but some of them I look back on and think parts of it are stupid but I am going to try and improve my writing anyway good hard criticism is good for a beginning writer.
I also think that the sea of trolls is a pretty good book for the most part and I might try and find the full version of the book at the library.

Respond to this message   
Hersha
(no login)

!

July 7 2005, 11:57 AM 

I've already read this book a couple weeks ago and it is the best book of all time, right there along with Eldest by Christopher Paolini.I think this book is great!

Respond to this message   
Ashley
(no login)

a good book!

April 20 2006, 4:46 PM 

This is a wow! its long but worth it! I am very glad I found something I have read! For many of these teen books I have heard of but not yet read! this is a must read if you like adventure!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - A Sea of Trolls (Teen)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.