<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  

A Table By The Window (Goodnews/Christian)

October 14 2005 at 1:57 PM
Lawana Blackwell  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

g0764224727_l

A Table By The Window
by Lawana Blackwell
Buy book: $9.09

When she inherits her grandmother's house in Tallulah, Mississippi, Carley's orderly life in San Francisco is turned upside down. But Carley finds more than she bargained for--along with faith, self-worth, and romance, a murder mystery threatens her newfound happiness.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Doris
(no login)

Re: A Table By The Window (Goodnews/Christian)

October 21 2005, 12:37 AM 

No responses on this book - but after 5 reads, think it may be worth checking out of library -

Respond to this message   
pam m
(no login)

me too

October 21 2005, 4:09 PM 

Hi Doris. I ordered it from my library. Often they don't seem to have the Goodnews pics available but they did have this one. While it was not the greatest book, I found it enjoyable and would like to read the rest.

Respond to this message   
kelly
(no login)

Re: A Table By The Window (Goodnews/Christian)

October 23 2005, 5:23 PM 

took til the 5th read for me to see much value in this book. i too will probably check my local library after i'm done with other reads.

Respond to this message   
linda mccray
(no login)

Me 4

October 24 2005, 3:11 AM 

Hi, Doris, Kelli, & Pam...I seem to be following you...I Likes this from the start...fortunately my library sustem seems to give adequate attention to these types of books.. I liked the way the story developed and I thin k you will find it worth while to finish. Some good character insights.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.