Dark Angel (Teen)

November 11 2005 at 1:18 PM
David Klass  (Login chapteraday)
Forum Owner

t0374399506_l

Dark Angel
by David Klass
Buy book: $11.05

Jeff thought he would never again have to deal with his older brother, a convicted murderer. After six years, Troy's sentence is overturned, and he returns to a family deeply divided about having him home in this gripping novel about good and evil and family.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ann
(no login)

Disappointed Already

November 12 2005, 8:11 AM 

Haven't we had enough dark and dreary novels? Can't we pick one that is lighthearted and fun? I am disappointed already and I haven't even read the first excerpt. We need to lighten these up.

Too depressing. Delete for me this week....Again.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

OOOOOOooooooooo

November 12 2005, 10:08 AM 

OOOOOOOoooooooooo... I see!
This book is definitely gonna be different. It sounds like a book that I might like, but the cover is UGLY. (or is it just me?) Hey, is there a way that we can reccomend books for this website, or are certain books just randomly picked?

Respond to this message   
Alexandra
(no login)

Have to agree on the cover

November 15 2005, 5:26 AM 

It's ugly. But the book is interesting so far. I think David Klass is a really good writer. I liked YOU DON'T KNOW ME too. I think this one is going to be good.

Respond to this message   
Danielle
(no login)

Dark Angel

November 15 2005, 6:34 PM 

I disagree totally with Ann. Although it may be time for a light hearted read soon, I think this book sounds AMAZING. I have only read two bits of it and I am totally hooked. I cannot wait to finish reading this book. And I agree, the cover is insanely ugly.

Respond to this message   
Dark Angel
(no login)

Katharine

November 15 2005, 9:27 PM 

I like dark books, they are more interesting.
oh yah, the cover is really gross looking:0( huh by
katharine

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Dark Angel (Teen)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to list of Book Titles  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© Copyright 2004 All Rights Reserved
Book prices may vary without notice.